Be Our Guest Breakfast Confirmed

lebeau

Oooooo

Food pictures. (Edited: I had used a more fun expression the site didn't like - oh well)

homer-simpson-drooling-animated-gif_1-jpg.113230

TRONorail12

Looking like a fixed price after all. For this price, you get a pastry basket, one entree, and one beverage.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/be-o...-our-guest-breakfast-test-begins-march-20.htm

If people calculate the price they would have spent on a quick service breakfast at any other location - $10-$15 entree, $3 drink, $5-7 for pastries, the price is actually spot on. Plus you get early access to the park to dine in the Beast's Castle. If you are the type of person that just eats a cinnamon roll and drinks a free glass of water, then yes, it would be out of your price range.

JohnD

If people calculate the price they would have spent on a quick service breakfast at any other location - $10-$15 entree, $3 drink, $5-7 for pastries, the price is actually spot on. Plus you get early access to the park to dine in the Beast's Castle. If you are the type of person that just eats a cinnamon roll and drinks a free glass of water, then yes, it would be out of your price range.

It shows up on the app menu as if each entree is $19.99 and you get nothing else. So I can understand the confusion.

dreamfinder

Really? What QS location are you doing breakfast at for that price? Almost every resort location (and a few park locations) offers the breakfast Bounty Platter - Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Turkey Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, French Toast, and Biscuit $8.99 (or some variation thereof, some offer a small Mickey waffle instead of French Toast), then $2.99 for a danish, and $2.29 for a coffee. I think I might be able to drop $9.79 on a breakfast flatbread at the Mara, but that's pushing it. While the fried doughnut looks awesome, that's a $7.99 dessert at dinner, not a $19.99 breakfast.

jeffk410

If I book an ADR at 8 for a 9am park opening, i'll be allowed in around 750? If so, that alone might be worth me paying the price.

Any word on whether or not TiW will be accepted for breakfast?

JohnD

For comparison, here's Sunshine Seasons: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/sunshine-seasons/menus/.

Taking the highest price items on the formula of pastry, entree, beverage, you get:
Pastry: Cinnamon Roll: $3.69
Entree: Breakfast Platter: $8.99 (Basically a typical "Bounty Platter", spelled out out on Pizzafari for the same price as "Bounty Platter: Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Breakfast Potatoes, French Toast Sticks and Biscuit)"
Beverage: Iced Coffee: $4.99

Total: $17.67

I'm already planning on breakfast at Sunshine Seasons earlier in my week when in Epcot. Looks like more value for my money than at BOG. Maybe I'll make a BOG breakfast ADR anyway then I have time to mull it over.

Last edited:

jeffk410

If they still tag it as CS then I doubt it. If Steve's reports of self service beverage is correct, then I'd call it a CS location, albeit a pricey one.

Hmm, ya that is what I was afraid of.... I'll probably go ahead and book it anyway since I wanted to get in the parks early.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Based on previous track record, it is likely that there will be system problems and many people will not be able to book anything, and some people will be able to.
Unfortunately, that will probably be the case. It's also a pretty limited seating each day. Most breakfast offerings last til 10:55 am.

hokielutz

Now I am stuck with a decision.... do I cancel my 7AM ADR for Chef Mickey's and try and get the 8AM reservation for BOG???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom