BE HONEST -your best score(s) on Buzz Lightyear

KevinPage

Original Poster
I was finally able to crack the 400K barrier this weekend, with something close to 425 and change score.

I did notice in the video screen room with Zurg ship fling around I recieved 50K 2 times, not sure how, cause when I shoot the "non" lit-up Z it usually only spits out 100 points each time<shrug>

kal1484

The first trip, the best score was like, 100 short of the top thing....but since then, I can never manage to get higher than the 4th level :(

nikechic

Honestly, I got the top score once you know 999999. I don't know how I got. I have never been able to get over 200000 since then. I must have hit something really really good. OF course my sister can vouch for this but then the ride stopped and then we lost our scores and I finished the ride with like 100 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
I made 999,999 once! I have no idea how I did it, and have never been able to get above 100,000 or so since. Yesterday, I couldn't even make 50,000. :eek:

kal1484

Originally posted by The Mom
I made 999,999 once! I have no idea how I did it, and have never been able to get above 100,000 or so since. Yesterday, I couldn't even make 50,000. :eek:

awwe poor mom! My mom REFUSES to sit with me, she thinks I cheat, cuz I always get a better score than her...*darrels*

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
My personal best was on my last trip, 211,000. On a funny note, my 2 year old son got 2100. That score beat both of the 6 year old boys (700 and 900) that we were at the park with that day. :lol:

I know that a certain Zurg target can get you 100000 points, but I never remember where it is. :brick:

mickey04

Originally posted by nikechic
Honestly, I got the top score once you know 999999. I don't know how I got. I have never been able to get over 200000 since then. I must have hit something really really good. OF course my sister can vouch for this but then the ride stopped and then we lost our scores and I finished the ride with like 100 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I too got 999,999 and have know idea how- either the gun was broken, or I'm just that good. (Probably the gun!:lol: ) Unfortunately, I was all by myself and no one got to see it!:cry:

KevinPage

Original Poster
The 100K targets I CAN verify are:

1- The underside of the orange claw on the right side of the 1st room
2- below Zurg in the 3rd room

3- somewhere on the hands of the orange robot in the first room opposite of the orange claw

AriBelle23

I swear!!!!! every single time I have ever gone on this my gun thingy has been defective!!! its just not fair!!!! :) my best friend and I went on it like 10 times in a row during e-ride night once and she got the second highest level (don't remember her exact score) and I was still in the second lowest!!! I don't understand the technique I guess...I was always convinced that if you just keep shooting at random things you will get points anyway...maybe it's because I'm terrible at video games...who knows!! I'm happy for all of you who understand the concept anyway! Congrats! :)

nikechic

Originally posted by AriBelle23
I swear!!!!! every single time I have ever gone on this my gun thingy has been defective!!! its just not fair!!!! :) my best friend and I went on it like 10 times in a row during e-ride night once and she got the second highest level (don't remember her exact score) and I was still in the second lowest!!! I don't understand the technique I guess...I was always convinced that if you just keep shooting at random things you will get points anyway...maybe it's because I'm terrible at video games...who knows!! I'm happy for all of you who understand the concept anyway! Congrats! :)

My brother had a defective gun this last trip. He realized it and just stop playing. Every once in a while he would be credited with 100 points. So I guess you don't have to hit anything and score some points. it is probably for little kids who won't hit anything or people like my mom.

DDuckFan130

OK if I must be perfectly HONEST, I did get almost 200,000...oh well lol. The way I play though is if I can't shoot anything I just start shooting everywhere at random. One time that got me to 100,000 but I don't know where it came from. I also learned that in the rooms with no targets where you can just spin to your heart's content, I've started shooting for the fun of it and have gotten 100's of points 100 at a time. I don't know if it's by hitting the people behind you or in front of you but hey it worked for us. Always finish the ride w/sore thumbs but it's well worth it :D

AriBelle23

Originally posted by nikechic
My brother had a defective gun this last trip. He realized it and just stop playing. Every once in a while he would be credited with 100 points. So I guess you don't have to hit anything and score some points. it is probably for little kids who won't hit anything or people like my mom.

or people like me!! :) ...Nice, I am going to use the defective gun story as my excuse every time now!!! :lol:

lilkitty819

Hi

Got 999,999 but I have heard that there is one target you can hit to get that many points...I'm not sure if it's true but usually I only get about 250,000 if I'm lucky:p

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Ok, aside from the two mega point hits, there are two others.

1. right when you enter the vortex room, theres a spot on the right of the entrance.

2. In the video room, where Zurgs ship is hit, youll see a box which is very visable due to the fact that the room is in need of a paint job, on that box is a black circle, hit that. This one is strange though, it seems its the only one that you can get TWO HITS on and then it wont register anymore, I noticed this over the weekend when I was there, not sure how big of a score you get from it is though.

My usual score is anywhere from 350,000-400,000

GrumpysGal

Yeah, I never manage to score anything higher than like 100 points! lol I stink, each time.....I have finally accepted it. hahaha

My dad, on the other hand, the first time he went on it, he managed to get a perfect score.......I couldn't believe it! It was so unfair...lol But I was still proud of my daddy! lol

*Erika*

Once I got 999999...cause the ride stopped. Without stopping, my best score was 451,300. I dont know how, I just started shooting random things and going after that volcano.

Sean23

I get 999999 always on one side but a lot of times on both. This is much easier than MIB.

187999999.jpg

juan

ever since i got 999999 the first time, I get it all the time
one time I got 999999 twice in a row

I usually have 3-600000 by the time I leave the first room

overall I have gotten 999999 about 20 times

MonorailGreen

Points On Buzz Lightyear

I have also gotten 999,999 points on this ride and have no idea how I did it. I can never get the arm on the robot in the first room that supposedly gives you 200,000 points. I have no idea what I hit but I am a galactic hero =) Hey, we all who have gotten 999,999 points have bragging rights, don't you think??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom