Battle of the Waterparks

Which is your favorite water park?

• Total voters

Matthew Wilkinson

Original Poster
Me and my family have had a debate ever since our first trips to Florida regarding the water parks. Some prefer typhoon others (including myself) prefer blizzard beach. Was wondering what everyone's stance was in the water park war and which people prefer and why? I generally feel that blizzard has slightly better rides and feel it is themed better. Let me know what you all think!

LostPrincessKarleigh

The shark reef is brilliant although incredibly cold haha!

Yes, it is! Also, I'm not a big fan of snorkeling. :cautious: Our last trip, the DBF was all, "Wow! Look at them! They look so close! Isn't it magical?" And I was already on the other side of the reef, trying to stave off a panic attack. :hilarious: Hindsight, it's kinda funny...and the same thing happens before and after we get off Dinosaur! :rolleyes:

gwhb75

Our family loves BB. Didn't really care for TL. Kids are more risk takers (like me), so they like the bigger slides. My wife is not a big fan of big slides, but prefers the BB wave pool to the TL wave pool.

quirkle

I voted BB for slides - especially the family tube ride. I do love theme of TL and crush gusher - they need to combine them and take the best from both and update the other with it - that would help with crowds.

Matthew Wilkinson

Original Poster
Yes, it is! Also, I'm not a big fan of snorkeling. :cautious: Our last trip, the DBF was all, "Wow! Look at them! They look so close! Isn't it magical?" And I was already on the other side of the reef, trying to stave off a panic attack. :hilarious: Hindsight, it's kinda funny...and the same thing happens before and after we get off Dinosaur! :rolleyes:
I remember the first time I went on I simply just swam through as quickly as possible to get it over with, didn't even look at the fish haha!

Marc Gil

I personally don't like water parks, due to the fact that a lot of people tend to urinate in the water, but I would like to visit the Disney Water Parks some time.

I can't believe that I've been a AP for so long and I still haven't been.

Dog Ate Mouse

First Both water parks are fun and very different in theming. BB makes me and the wife laugh due to the melting snowy theme and Christams Music going on. They have some really nice water rides and slides and I still feel Summit Plummit is the most intense of them all. Now the DWF & I love Typhoon lagoon. I spend hours in that wave pool and my wife looks at me like I am a little kid again. I also love the laid back tropical theme and love the Lazy man river and the Crush n Gusher. Love the swimming with the sharks and feel the park has a lot of really nice and fun slides. The Bottom line, you will have fun at both parks and I feel it just comes down to what you like and how intense you want to make it that day. The DWF and I most of the time choose TL and other times BB is a really nice change of pace. For us, the only part that matters the day we are in the water parks is that we are together,laughing, relaxing, getting a refillable Drink Mug and a nice lunch. The water slides and all the rest of the fun things to do is just icing on the cake. What a greatway to spend a hot day in Fla specially in WDW. To me the Waterparks are a must do as much as going to the other theme parks. The water parks has really become a big part of our WDW experience.

chrisd68

For me both parks are great but it has to be Typhoon Lagoon.

TL is the closest to a carribean beach holiday that I can imagine with its white sands, slow pace and shark reef it's a fantastic way to chill out after the hustle and bustle of the 4 main parks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom