Rumor BatB Rumor from Screamscape

truecoat

This area would probably work better than the motorboat area.

mickEblu

As far as I’m concerned, the whole axis Main Street - Castle - Fantasyland should be sacrosanct, especially included original rides. It is the true heart and soul of Disneyland.

100%. But then again the whole West side of Disneyland could also be considered sacrosanct at this point with exception to Pooh. With that said I would be good with some Indy upgrades and adding some spice to the Jungle Cruise outside of the 3 major show scenes.

Toontown is fair game although I think it has its place and would be anchored nicely with the Mickey ride and a little spit and polish. Of course the other usual suspects are fair game like the FL theatre, Motorboat Cruise area, Autopia/ Subs and all of Tomorrowland except for Space Mountain. I’d be ok with them bringing Autopia into the 22nd century though. I’d even settle for the 21st. It’s just that, outside of flying cars I don’t see how you do that? It definitely doesn’t deserve the amount of space it takes. It would also be nice if they were able to keep the lagoon and give us a submarine ride that’s engaging and not Nemo.

So it probably comes down to like a futuristic Autopia and new Submarine ride vs Frozen and Tron and/or BATB. We know who wins that battle.

Last edited:

Ismael Flores

I could see the benefit of that but shows get old fast for me. I mean I think I’ve only seen Fantasmic in its entirety 3-4 times... and that’s 1.0 and 2.0 combined. I like the FL theatre area for the wrong reasons. Not because I care for Magical Map or shows in general but because it’s one the last “dead” places in the park that kind of reminds me of the old days.

Anyway I think a BATB E ticket and the capacity it would provide all day long for the park would be more beneficial than a show. With that said, between Motorboat and Autopia we could technically have both but of course that would be eliminating some other possible experience.

Lastly, I know everyone always mentions Motorboat as being an expansion area and I quickly jump on the bandwagon but is there all that much room there? I mean I know that the monorail would need to be re-routed but it doesn’t look that big to me. Certainly not big enough for a BATB E ticket without taking over a good chunk of Autopia.

they really should shorten the autopia the length it was originally. if they did that they would clear up a large chunk of land. the monorail would only have to loose the figure eight loop and keep the outer loop in that area and you would have plenty of room for a show building and smaller buildings for queue and store.

to eliminate visual intrusion areas of the track can hidden with rooflines

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Yes they need to expand fantasyland into old boat and part of autotopia and replace all of toon town. Build better toon town with Mickey runaway railway in new expanded Hollywood backlot at DCA

I like it. And to add on, bring back ToT (or since what's done is done, a variant of Hotel Hightower), revamp Hollywood Land, bring new experiences to Animation Academy showbuilding, put in a new show where Frozen is (Monster's Inc, anyone?), and use the space from Mike Sulley to the Rescue, MV3D, and that building to the east for one or two E-tickets.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom