• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor BatB Rumor from Screamscape

SteamboatJoe

Advertisement
Less millennials back then. Almost no one used Instagram back then too. ;)
I just can't imagine showing up and getting the Wally World treatment, "Sorry, folks, Fantasyland is closed. Mouse outside shoulda told ya." There had to be at least one poor soul that didn't do their homework before taking the family.

Phrubruh

I just can't imagine showing up and getting the Wally World treatment, "Sorry, folks, Fantasyland is closed. Mouse outside shoulda told ya." There had to be at least one poor soul that didn't do their homework before taking the family.
People weren't as nutty about such things back then.

Even Disneyland was closed once a week. The main street sign did a lot of advertising for New Fantasyland back then. The ride closed signs outside said which ones were down. I don't think anyone ever got upset about it like they do today. Less mental illness I guess.

mickEblu

People weren't as nutty about such things back then.

Even Disneyland was closed once a week. The main street sign did a lot of advertising for New Fantasyland back then. The ride closed signs outside said which ones were down. I don't think anyone ever got upset about it like they do today. Less mental illness I guess.

To be fair there was also a lot of room for improvement to the land back then. This sign posted outside the FL courtyard now would terrify me.

Top Bottom