Bad day at the Germany pravilion

icejuls

I will miss you my friend

I met Georgie on line in yahoo sheepshead game site. We played eachothe in sheepshead and became online friends. I am from Wi., sheepshead is a german card game and the majority of players are from Wi. 2 years ago I visited Fl., and went to disney world to meet my friend Georgie. He took the day off from the german pavillion and acted as tour guide for my gf and I. I had never been to disney world before and had a great time with Georgie. My heart is very heavy with sadness. I know he leaves behind two teenage sons that he loved and was so proud of. I will miss you my friend and my heart goes out to your family and many friends. I thank god we had our day in the sun. juls

tricia0114

tricia0114

I think she may have meant that none of the people in the photograph were George, as he was not performing that day. Therefore, none of the people in that photograph passed away.

The above is correct. George was with his dad on that day. I believe he just returned to work on 1/31/08. When he passed away.I will miss him forever. My family is heartbroken over the loss of Georgie and my Uncle George on the same day. :( It is very conforting to read such nice thoughts an how Georgie touched so many lives. We were lucky to have him all these years.

Laura

This thread is so sad. I cannot even imagine how awful it must have been to witness that man's death. :(

Is George the guy on the left in this picture? I took it back in November.

225398377_2V2L6-M.jpg

sweetpee_1993

This thread is so sad. I cannot even imagine how awful it must have been to witness that man's death. :(

Is George the guy on the left in this picture? I took it back in November.

225398377_2V2L6-M.jpg

The gentleman on the left looks like one of the fellows in the obit pic but I'm no expert and can't be sure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom