Back When It Was MGM

Cmdr_Crimson

No, Sorcery in the Sky. Ground breaking and arguably one of the best regular firework shows on property.

Yep..That would be Sorcery in the Sky..
70976-800.jpg

Victor Kelly

I remembered the old Sorcery in the Sky Fireworks at Disney-MGM Studios. I remembered first seeing them in summer of 1991 on my first trip ever to WDW.

This is what I remember. But there was a Mickey, I swear on it, before Fantasmic was ever built.

I also miss the view of the Theater, and the people dressed up like famous people wandering around. I also mis the backlot tour, when it was really good. Today it is a hollow shell of itself.

Cmdr_Crimson

Here is that pic! I'm the short girl in the middle. :cool: Sorry about the bad exposure on the theater. But behold: The good ol' days.

View attachment 46329

There are a few good pics swimming around google..:)
removehat_before.jpg

Before%2BHat.jpg

Disney-MGM-Studios-1989-19-M.jpg

I would love to Know when they had an Omnibus driving around the studios like this...
gmr.jpg

And here's one where The Hat stands.....I find it oddly strange that The BAH sits right on top of the Largest Hidden Mickeys Nose...
mgm2a.jpg

pumpkin7

There are a few good pics swimming around google..:)
removehat_before.jpg

Before%2BHat.jpg

Disney-MGM-Studios-1989-19-M.jpg

I would love to Know when they had an Omnibus driving around the studios like this...
gmr.jpg

And here's one where The Hat stands.....I find it oddly strange that The BAH sits right on top of the Largest Hidden Mickeys Nose...
mgm2a.jpg

Google map it. You can barely even make out the hidden Mickey anymore. A real shame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom