Back from the mansion...with Pics!

SGT623

Original Poster
Wouldn't it be nice to be an AP holder at MK during the next three days? :)

Yes, it is. :) MNSSHP Tomorrow night too. The Mansion has always receiced extra lighting and outside effects for the parties in the past...can't wait to see if that holds true tomorrow

SGT623

Original Poster
The pumpkin scarecrows were cool too btw.

CIMG6178.jpg

CIMG6219.jpg

benji

Did they take out the old turnstiles? I remember they were before the double doors when you enter the HM. They were so small and larger people didn't fit threw them very well. I hope they put new larger one's like when they did the Pirates refurb.

SGT623

Original Poster
Did they take out the old turnstiles? I remember they were before the double doors when you enter the HM. They were so small and larger people didn't fit threw them very well. I hope they put new larger one's like when they did the Pirates refurb.

The two turnstiles were still there. I didn't notice if they were different...I don't think they were any bigger.

SGT623

Original Poster
I know this is a silly question, but does this stuff stay up all the way through Halloween? I can' imagine they would only have it up for a couple days before each party. This stuff looks amazing!

The scarecrows and all the pumpkins around the buildings on MainStreet are new and up for the season. More stuff comes out for the parties...I'll have those pics tomorrow. :)

SGT623

Original Poster
I'll go for small world...but if no Jack for me please. I think it could be neat to give him his own ride at the studios though

PhilharMagician

Current MK wait times

Splash: walk on
BTMRR: walk on
Space: walk on
Peter Pan: walk on
Buzz: walk on
HM: 623 minutes Fp available for January 08'

Mk's current occupancy is 12,583 guest and 12, 580 are in Liberty Square in line for HM.

SGT623

Original Poster
Current MK wait times

Splash: walk on
BTMRR: walk on
Space: walk on
Peter Pan: walk on
Buzz: walk on
HM: 623 minutes Fp available for January 08'

Mk's current occupancy is 12,583 guest and 12, 580 are in Liberty Square in line for HM.

LOL! it did seem like everyone went that way

Microcell

I would have loved to be there for that, walk ons everywhere else! I would have had a blast on Philharmagic, Peter Pan, Snow White, POTC! Oh man!

RedGear

man, I have to wait till next april to go on it. I wish I lived closer to go more often. O well, maybe once I'm done with school we can move.

JonnyK

wow.. look at all these crowd. looks like once the park is open all the crowds made there sprint to HM First.

They all must wanted to see whats its like with the new makeover. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom