Back from the mansion...with Pics!

pirate-princess

BLOODY HELL! that is one huge amount of people, im guessing they all knew it opened that day then!

is it always like that when a new ride opens?

of just a lot of HM fans?

EpcotServo

Jack *has* moved into the mansion...

In several "hidden mickeys" throughout the ride. Keep your eye out for them. they are very hard to see, but a fun little tidbit. :wave:
I had heard something about that, but didn't find anything. Could you post or PM me on where exactly to look? I heard the attic but I didn't see anything.

GrimGrinninAnna

Thanks for these! I see me! I camped out in frontierland and was lucky enough to be in the first group in!
Also was anyone else riding last night when it stopped? Around 8 ish we got trapped in the library for 30Minutes and they finally evacuated and closed for the night but I got some great lights on photos. Ill post asap back home! Overall new mansion is amazing!

Dragonrider1227

Yeah, I love the HMH overlay at Disneyland, but I would prefer a whole darkride for NBC in MGM over that. Then the MK wouldn't be the sole place for Halloween stuff

XSTech

I re-encoded the 540p HD version of the Mansion video and it looks MUCH better now. I used a two-pass encoding this time (took over 6 hours) and there's almost no pixelation... it really looks like HD this time. MUCH clearer.

So, if you've downloaded the 540p version of the video, you'll want to redownload it!

http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/video.php

GrimGrinninAnna

CIMG6261.jpg

CIMG6260.jpg

Even some of the Dream Squad was on hand to info guests of the Mansion going 101...I wonder what was in their bags and what I would have had to say to get it...Hmmmmm

Sorry- just noticed this now. Hard to read the Blackberry in the airport!

It went off around 8ish, like I said before and took a really long time before they put the lights on. We were all sitting there, everyone was taking photos and video, some people got up and walked around (sliding out of doombuggies!) and we were in the library/hallway area.

They finally came and got us and handed out fastpasses for nothing in particular (That's whats in the bags). It didn't reopen yesterday night.

disney9752

:wave:
I re-encoded the 540p HD version of the Mansion video and it looks MUCH better now. I used a two-pass encoding this time (took over 6 hours) and there's almost no pixelation... it really looks like HD this time. MUCH clearer.

So, if you've downloaded the 540p version of the video, you'll want to redownload it!

http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/video.php

cant get the link 2 work, any suggestions? goes to site, but i click either choice 4 hm & nothin happens from there...

Craig & Lisa

I have a minor question, it was said in another thread that they had to rework the speaker system in the stretching room so even the little kiddies can hear the ghost host moving around the room while talking. Have they done this?

XSTech

cant get the link 2 work, any suggestions? goes to site, but i click either choice 4 hm & nothin happens from there...

Try downloading and installing the latest Quicktime player and/or iTunes. Both files are MP4 video files and are over 100MB, so they'll take a few minutes to download.

If you can't grab the high resolution versions, you can watch the YouTube one, which is also linked on that page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom