Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

BrianLo

Original Poster
There are other more intricate costumes, might not be your taste by any means, but this is meant to be a young, startup vibe - holding an open house.

I find that photo a wee bit dreamy. 😍

I believe he's also sporting the new company approved meet and greet look for Spiderman in his profile. It fits within Disney's new style guide.

That should off the boomers and nostalgic squad. 😂

BrianLo

Original Poster
Maybe I'm just cynical, but I have ZERO confidence that the E ticket will ever be built. I see it living in the same reality as the Cars Land drive-in movie restaurant.

I've swung around again. I'm expecting a glorious pent-up-demand rebound on the parks forcing their hand to resume projects.

I just don't see Marvel going anywhere and eventually they'll realize we still have the half- version while Star Wars invariably hosts 4 mostly E-tickets in Disneyland.

I also think we might get a co-funded pitch to Shanghai.

Animaniac93-98

I believe he's also sporting the new company approved meet and greet look for Spiderman in his profile. It fits within Disney's new style guide.

There's been two different Spider-Man costumes in the Disney Parks so far, one that looked more like the Andrew Garfield suit and the one they use now that's from the MCU.

Both are better than the one used at IoA which looks like something you could buy from Spirit Halloween.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

The outfits are fine for the context they are going for. I have many criticisms for the ride so far but this is not one of them. its fine. complaints over cast member outfits is silly.

fctiger

I'm still confused on the Pym Test Kitchen. Will this be both an indoor and outdoor eating area? At first I thought it was strictly outdoor. But the area outside looks a bit small for a lot of people to sit outside. At least based on what I can see. But it's just nice we'll get another restaurant in DCA.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
what about the binars?
1620513356323.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom