• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

fctiger

I consider GotG part of Avengers Campus, but I could see why some people consider it iffy to that land.

For 99% of people, it will be since it's all MCU themed. Most people don't think that hard about this stuff, certainly no one I know in real life. All these characters appeared in the same movies together, that's all that most will think about.

raven24

Maybe I'm just cynical, but I have ZERO confidence that the E ticket will ever be built. I see it living in the same reality as the Cars Land drive-in movie restaurant.
I’ve also accepted in my mind that it’s not happening. If it happens, great. If it doesn’t, my expectations will be met.

waltography

Is the Tough to be a Bug show building part of the Web Slingers? I hope it's for queue and not for the actual ride as it is small.
The footprint is pretty much ITTBAB plus some extension; you can see the full building in Google Earth.

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 8.55.29 PM.png

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
im curious what is going in this spot?
There are two entrances to WEB Suppliers:

1620447230198.png

1620447324261.png

That couryard you circled is outside one of the entrances. It's possible it could be an area for meet & greets, or it could just be a couryard to hang out in and they'll put table and chairs there. Looks like that might be a fountain. It's definitely not part of the Ancient Sanctum. This shot from the Disney website is of the entrance in my second pic. Sadly it doesn't show what's immediately to the left:

1620447501367.png

I can't seem to find any better pics of that area.

J4546

yeah i know theres an entrance to the store there, i just wondered what that courtyardish area was, but a meet n greet sounds about right.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
This early piece of concept art is all I can find and it shows umbrellas there, but it's concept art, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

1620448847606.png

waltography

im curious what is going in this spot?
If you zoom in on Google Earth, the weird thing in the middle turns out to be a tree with a wall; your guess of a M&G area is a good one.

Screen Shot 2021-05-07 at 10.33.01 PM.png

Ya know... It seems to me that if the stuntronic Spider-Man is launched as high as the demo videos make it out to be, people will be able to see him flipping above the Carthay Circle while they are entering the park. :)
You might be right. Although it's possible the foliage behind Carthay Circle might be tall enough to obscure it. My bigger question is where does the stuntronic go? I can't find a hole in the ground on Google Earth anywhere...

AL2000HS

If you zoom in on Google Earth, the weird thing in the middle turns out to be a tree with a wall; your guess of a M&G area is a good one.

View attachment 555639

You might be right. Although it's possible the foliage behind Carthay Circle might be tall enough to obscure it. My bigger question is where does the stuntronic go? I can't find a hole in the roundndndnd on Google Earth anywhere..
Sorry this is terrible. But launches from 1 and lands on the netting in 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210507-224421~2.png
    Screenshot_20210507-224421~2.png
    760.6 KB · Views: 66

MoonRakerSCM

I'll be checking this place out on June 20th... I wonder if everything will still be working by then...

What's the dealio with Doctor Strange's Balloon animals? Is it planned to be a simple meet and greet?

Anyone seen or heard anything about this 'giant candy bar' at Pyms? I do love me some chocolate...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom