Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

No Name

what other show buildings can you see from inside the park?
That’s the point… very few until the last couple of years, and now most of the new show buildings. The two most egregiously visible buildings are for rides under construction.

On that note, the Tron box is finished and the canopy structure is up. If you’re still waiting to judge it’s because you know it won’t be a good one.

Last edited:

Little Green Men

Oh really? Then why did Disney always fully hide them in the past? Also, the canopy is not a facade and neither is the Universe of Energy building.

While correct about the show building being too noticeable and an eyesore, the UOE building IS the facade, the entrance in the park to the attraction. The SM pic suggests that you enter the blue box with the sign infront of it where the GOTG entrance will be this
76619349-976F-448C-AF42-AA9DC6FB735D.jpeg

DanielBB8

They couldn't figure out how to design a beautiful facade for a coaster... like Space Mountain?

And yes you're right, you are very inconsistant. Always bouncing between wanting Disney to burn to the ground because they're too PC or becoming one of their biggest defenders.
That Guardians building is outside the park.

Who said anything about burning to the ground? You said that literally. It’s funny that you think an apologist is whoever agrees with what you want Disney to be. That’s the hilarious inconsistency you have. You don’t want Disney to be successful and it shows. All your complaints limits their potential.

UNCgolf

While correct about the show building being too noticeable and an eyesore, the UOE building IS the facade, the entrance in the park to the attraction. The SM pic suggests that you enter the blue box with the sign infront of it where the GOTG entrance will be this
View attachment 582547

It's semantics to be sure, but I wouldn't really consider that a facade for the Guardians ride building. It's a separate building and doesn't hide the ride building.

It is nice that you enter that instead of going straight into the giant box, though.

J4546

with GotG im ok with the way its painted. When I look at pics, it doesnt stand out too bad for as massive as the building is.

Sharon&Susan

That Guardians building is outside the park.
...And you can see it in the park in plain sight.
Who said anything about burning to the ground? You said that literally.
I don't understand what you're saying here. You can not (and shouldn't try to!) literally completely burn down an entire multi-national conglomerate.
All your complaints limits their potential.
Tron and Guardians both got built, clearly any complaints aren't stopping them.

Californian Elitist

I’d be a little more forgiving of AC if it at least looked like a Marvel environment. Still saving my official thoughts for when I actually see it in person, but it’s so far not giving what it should.

Bring a bug’s land back.

mickEblu

Or maybe people just like it. I just got back from my first visit. My friends and I loved everything about it from the shows to the design. It does need the e ticket tho to make it complete, i would consider spidey a d.

I mean I’m sure some people like it. But “I didn’t hate it like I thought I might…” isn’t a raving review. He has to qualify it by saying it’s “all ages, high energy” etc. Basically, he’s saying it’s Ok because it’s in DCA.

the_rich

I mean I’m sure some people like it. But “I didn’t hate it like I thought I might…” isn’t a raving review. He has to qualify it by saying it’s “all ages, high energy” etc. Basically, he’s saying it’s Ok because it’s in DCA.
Literally said its the perfect all ages ride for the park. From what he read he didn't expect to like it. Seeing it in person changed his mind.

Curious Constance

I think they really missed the mark with Avengers Campus and Star Wars lands.

My 17 year old daughter who doesn’t like Star Wars or Marvel at all walking through both new lands (AC and Galaxy’s Edge) was like, “there is literally nothing to do here”.

My son who loves Marvel and likes old Star Wars was bored in both lands.

I reasonably enjoy both IPs and had rock bottom expectations and I was bored in both too. That’s weird. At least one of us should have enjoyed it lol.

We all love Star Tours and Guardians of the Galaxy MB but were all bored in Star Wars land and AC. We rode all three new rides in both new lands once, and no one wanted to do them again. Again, weird.

waltography

Saw some CM making this big pentagon light up. Was that a show? Just kept walking.
What do you mean pentagon? Was it in the Sanctum? Didn't know they had a show outside of the Dr. Strange one there.

Can’t see much from this angle, but another addition to Avengers Campus.

Happy Shang-Chi seems to be doing well this weekend in the box office, but a little disappointed with this addition. Wish they'd gone with his black and red armor look instead of his civilian clothes, and even if the encounter with the Death Dealer was short I wish they'd have put a soundtrack to it. The mellow Avengers theme totally didn't fit the vibe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom