Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

J4546

same, theres quite a few menu items im interested in. Im happy to see they have a pretty solid menu to back up the massive size of the building

waltography

"Foodies, Assemble! Get ready to team up with the Avengers and explore an entirely new land dedicated to discovering, recruiting, and training the next generation of Super Heroes opening June 4. "

pkb2039589387092384023948235234.jpg

Breakfast
  • Calculated Breakfast = E x 2 + (B+P)/T – Eggs Two Ways with smoked bacon, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
  • Impossible Quantum Garden Breakfast – Plant-based folded omelet with Impossible breakfast sausage, crispy potato bites, and focaccia toast
  • Ever-Expanding Cinna-Pym Toast – Baked Pym particle bread and egg custard with cinnamon-sugar topping, a fried egg, smoked bacon, and maple syrup
  • Spoonful of Cereal – Bran flakes and raisins garnished with a yogurt-covered pretzel and served with reduced-fat milk and a ripe banana
  • Nano Eggs-periment 101 – Softly arranged eggs and turkey bacon with toast (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
  • Cinna-Pym Mini Toast – Warm toasted cinnamon Pym particle bread with turkey bacon and maple syrup (for small beings ages 3 through 9)
acop2340928034928409238402934.jpg

Snacks and Sips
  • Quantum Pretzel – 453.8 grams, Bavarian-style pretzel with sharp cheddar-beer sauce
  • Atomic Fusion Pretzel – Buffalo-style pretzel loaded with chicken, hot sauce, ranch dressing, blue cheese crumbles, celery, and dill-pickled carrots
  • Pingo Doce – Refreshing lemon-lime with a vanilla kick! This distinctly green beverage from Avenger lore available exclusively at Avengers Campus.
  • Proton PB&J Punch – Minute Maid Lemonade with peanut butter and strawberry flavors, PB-infused whipped cream, and PB pretzel spheres
acp02398402958023948234203498.jpg

Blue Particle Specials
  • Pym-ini – Salami, rosemary ham, Provolone, sun-dried tomato spread on toasted focaccia with marinara dipping sauce and arugula salad
  • Not So Little Chicken Sandwich – Fried chicken breast, teriyaki and red chili sauces, pickled cabbage slaw on brioche with crispy potato bites
  • PB3 Superb Sandwich – Warm PB&J with banana, candied bacon on Pym particle bread, with micro banana smoothie and crispy potato bites
  • Caesar Salad + Colossal Crouton – Hearts of romaine, Kalamata olives, pickled onions, Caesar dressing, garlic crouton and Parmesan crisps
  • Impossible Spoonful – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce, dairy-free Parmesan, and micro basil
  • Choco Smash CANDY Bar – Dark chocolate, peanuts, caramel, nougat, and chocolate brownie
pym0293480298402394820349234.jpg

These fun Red Particle Mini-Meals for small beings ages 3 through 9 include a Cuties Mandarin Orange, Dannon Yogurt, and choice of small lowfat milk or small DASANI Water (except Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls).
  • Teeny Pym-ini – Toasted ham and provolone sandwich with marinara dipping sauce
  • Subatomic Chicken Sandwich – Crispy breaded chicken breast on a soft roll
  • PB&J Flavor Lab: Assemble Your Own Experiment – Smooth peanut butter, strawberry jelly, and Pym particle bread
  • Mini Pasta & Impossible Meat-balls – Rigatoni and ditalini pastas, plant-based meat-balls, tomato sauce and dairy-free Parmesan served with coconut milk yogurt and small DASANI water
pym02395798459029748928346239.jpg

Pym Tasting Lab (mobile order available)

The Pym Tasting Lab, right next door to the Pym Test Kitchen, is where the oversized beer can gives a hint at what’s in store for you. Here, you can order craft beers (ranging from a pilsner cold-fermented lager to an amber ale) with unique beer taps – glasses fill from the bottom up! Particle-infused cocktail experiments and beer cocktails will quench your thirst as you nibble on Snack Molecules.\
  • Honey Buzz – Gin, lemon juice, and honey syrup with a honey straw
  • X-Periment –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrups with mango popping pearls
  • Honey Fusion – Gin, Minute Maid Lemonade, honey syrup, IPA, and a honey straw
  • Molecular Meltdown – Marshmallow milk stout and vanilla ice cream topped with miniature marshmallows
  • The Regulator –Tequila, Minute Maid Lime Juice, mango and habanero syrup, wheat ale, and mango popping pearls
  • Particle Fizz –Hard Seltzer with cherry pearls
  • Draft beer, hard seltzer, and wine
  • Snack Molecules – Mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts, and sweet & spicy popped sorghum
acs0293840928340928340295823542.jpg

Shawarma Palace (mobile order available)

You may recall that after the Battle of New York, the Avengers discovered their new favorite food after checking out Tony Stark’s favorite “shawarma joint” just two blocks from the battle zone. Well, the Avengers loved the food so much they invited the Shawarma Palace crew to open a second location at Avengers Campus. This cart, decked out with Avengers memorabilia, is sure to become a must-try spot for Avengers fans!
  • New York’s Tastiest – Chicken shawarma wrap, garlic spread, and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
  • Impossible Victory Falafel – Plant-based-falafel and cauliflower wrap, garlic spread, hummus and coconut yogurt-tahini sauce with pickled vegetables
act029834029840293482039423423.jpg

Terran Treats

Near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, you’ll find another food cart with a couple of unique treats. Curated by Taneleer Tivan, this cart features weird and wonderful galactic concoctions he’s conceived to lure guests to his fortress.
  • Cosmic Cream Orb – Crispy cream puff with whipped raspberry cheesecake mousse
  • Sweet Spiral Ration – Churro spirals with unique flavors
acf209348209482034982304923.jpg

Novelties

Take home some heroic novelties … fit for the Super Heroes in all of us!
  • Glowing Pym Particle Capsule and Glowing Pym Particle Disc – Light up your beverage with a red or blue glowing Pym particle capsule or disc
  • Enlarged Pingo Doce Soda Can – Filled with Pingo Doce or your favorite Coca-Cola® beverage
  • Iron Man Infinity Gauntlet – A great way to hold your favorite Coca-Cola® bottled beverage
  • Pint-Sized Pints Mini Beer Flight – Oversized ruler flight board with mini beer steins
All the food looks really good, especially that chicken sandwich. Pym being sponsored by Impossible was a pleasant surprise - I had my first Impossible burger only recently and it was really good, so I'm glad to see it in the parks too.

BubbaisSleep

I don't remember where I saw pictures but the Hyperion courtyard has been decked out in pym kitchen banners and slight decor. I wonder why it's outside of the land.

Found it. https://dlnewstoday.com/2021/05/pho...ampus-opening-at-disney-california-adventure/
I read the Guardians queue spills onto Hyperion courtyard often so it’s basically a temporary Marvel area. With CA covid restrictions I’m thinking Disney is not planning on bringing back Frozen anytime soonish.

BubbaisSleep

I knew that. Just thought Pym was an interesting theme for that overflow area.
I think it’s simply just advertising what’s new. If you look at the offerings, the only thing really new is the Spidy ride, a gift shop & this eatery. It makes sense to advertise the eatery to the hungry guests in line who probably don’t know about it’s existence yet. It’s just banners so I don’t think there’s much thought to it beside a temporary space needing decor.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I think it’s simply just advertising what’s new. If you look at the offerings, the only thing really new is the Spidy ride, a gift shop & this eatery. It makes sense to advertise the eatery to the hungry guests in line who probably don’t know about it’s existence yet. It’s just banners so I don’t think there’s much thought to it beside a temporary space needing decor.
And the Doctor Strange... show (?). And M&Gs. And Stuntmosphere. And Spider-Acro-Bot. And two themed carts. And making M:B 'fit' in a land.

BubbaisSleep

And the Doctor Strange... show (?). And M&Gs. And Stuntmosphere. And Spider-Acro-Bot. And two themed carts. And making M:B 'fit' in a land.
Yes we can list everything, why not add the new restrooms. I think advertising is focusing on the 2 things that’s will make them money, which is the ride & the new eatery which they created a special menu for. Why advertise a Doctor Strange show if there is no gift shop attached to it? Disney would consider that a waste of budget, unless we want to see Avengers “New Bathroom” banners around the park lol. My answers aren’t often what I like it’s just how the park/business would think.

J4546

tear down/relocate hyperion and transform the entire hollywood backlot area into an immersive 1930/40s broadway city street with multiple theater facades with ornate neon signs that act as showbuildings for dark rides. turn that area into CAs version of Fantasyland with like 4-5 dark rides.

Attachments

• hollywoodland1.jpg
    hollywoodland1.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 83

waltography

Among other things, the Broadway caliber chorography for the show has caused numerous injuries amongst the cast and there have also been reports of a discriminatory atmosphere.

I'm surprised about the choreo, mostly because I can't think of sequences where people could get stress injuries. Maybe the lifts in Open Door and the knee walks in Fixer Upper?

The latter part is really disappointing to hear, but perhaps not surprising - the theater industry loves to present an inclusive image but it's used to hide a lot of nasty things going on in the background.

D.Silentu

I'm surprised about the choreo, mostly because I can't think of sequences where people could get stress injuries. Maybe the lifts in Open Door and the knee walks in Fixer Upper?
As it was described to me by a former cast member, the choreographer was from professional theater and not accustomed to the rigors of the amusement industry. Their routines were intrinsically designed to be performed once a day, not four times. I got the impression that a lot of the injuries were due to repetitive stress, though I've only seen the show once and am not very familiar with the dances.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom