• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

J4546

they gonna put in a tron coaster rethemed to captain america on a harley or thor on some asgaurdian thing and call it a day.

/s

Mousertainment

or thor on some asgaurdian thing and call it a day.

/s

Thor: Ragnarok ride CONFIRMED! :D

1618537971391.png

Hey, at least it would have a great soundtrack! :D

Parteecia

Does anyone know if there will be a water play area there or anywhere else? The giant Bug's Land hose was all that saved me from heat stroke on hot days. I do realize that in covid days the shared water may not be the best idea.

J4546

i do wish there were more interactive fountains at DL/CA. Something like that fountain at Universal City Walk that you can run through if your feeling risky...

AL2000HS

i do wish there were more interactive fountains at DL/CA. Something like that fountain at Universal City Walk that you can run through if your feeling risky...
Problems with those is on hot days parents just let their kids run through them with just their underwear or diaper on and no shoes. Causes more of a headache than what it's worth. Pier has theirs but they haven't been turned on in years

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom