Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

SSG

the building i circled, minus the new web slingers store
There was a permit during the build phase:

DCA - Golden State Expansion - Bldg 754 / EER - New Commercial Construction: One story 515 sq.ft back of house electronic and equipment building. Detached mechanical equipment on new pad.

That looks like it.

Screenshot (12).png

Last edited:

SSG

Take a look at the lettering on the restrooms. The Spidey attraction is supposed to be in an old Stark Motors factory. The word on the right looks like MOTOR but the left side does not look like STARK

Screenshot (13).png

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Take a look at the lettering on the restrooms. The Spidey attraction is supposed to be in an old Stark Motors factory. The word on the right looks like MOTOR but the left side does not look like STARK

View attachment 552433
On the front of Spidey it says Stark all over the place. The restroom is a completely separate building, so separate reference.

While I can't clearly read it, its likely an Easter egg to another Marvel property. If I can get a clear shot of it I can figure out the reference.

J4546

yeah im curious about that area, as well as the building behind it, it looks like a freezer/fridge with all that hvac coming in/out of it. Maybe that will store food for the food carts?

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Couple minor observations:

Scaffolding on the back of the Animation Building. I know there have been some concerns about it not matching. Wonder if it will have anything on it or be a solid color.:

1619558385341.png

The angle of the spider-man stuntronic almost seems like it's pointing away from the center of the campus. So much that it seems hard to imagine how it could be integrated with a show that takes place on top of the Avengers building (with the quinjet). Also, there seems to be a pretty substantial wall (probably sound proofed) and trees between maters and the entrance path.

1619558704408.png

G.L.A.D.I.O

Spider-man has NEVER been announced as one of the characters to be featured in the Stunt Show. He will only "fly" over the W.E.B building before a CM comes out of the building to meet guests as Spidey.

Now if you want to have a better idea of the Sanctum ambiance you should watch the following video, this was their main source of inspiration when they had to create the C.A.M.P.U.S :

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Spider-man has NEVER been announced as one of the characters to be featured in the Stunt Show. He will only "fly" over the W.E.B building before a CM comes out of the building to meet guests as Spidey.
Yeah, I'm fully aware of all the information that exists about the stunt show and which characters are involved. We're on page 341 of this thread and there have been a few times where we've conversed about this and wondered if the Spider-Man stuntronic might be involved in the show. That info wouldn't be in the casting calls (unless there's been other more specific information about the show aside from the casting calls).

Anyway, my post was to further help verify that it won't be in the show, not to insinuate that it might be.

Disney Analyst

Apparently it was always intended to be there to suggest that the Collection transported to that location... 🙃

it looks like someone dropped a blue smoothie from Schmoozies and no one cleaned it up.

You know, when Rhode explained that and it never materialized, I thought it had been dropped.

MiceChat has photos of the entire area showing all the changes:

image-74.jpeg

image-77.jpeg

image-81.jpeg
image-84.jpeg

image-70.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom