• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

BrianLo

Original Poster
I too like Kylo and even a bit his arc with Rey.

My inner teen happily shipped Reylo, but on further inspection she watched him commit patricide and genocide... then happily made out with him two films later.

Hormones?

mickEblu

How many times have you been on this ride? ;-)

Haha. You know what I mean. It’s a slow moving boat ride with an emphasis on the atmosphere. So a drop that you can actually kind of feel in your stomach is appreciated as just a great bonus and really rounds out the experience. As opposed to a Star Wars ride that you expect to be more physically thrilling but doesn’t deliver.

J4546

the new cast building in cars land looks great for what it is, should hide the showbuilding for whatever comes to Avengers Campus phase 2 very well.

J4546

it looks to me like theres enough separation between cars to avengers campus that the transition should be pretty smooth and cool. Same with the main entrance of the hub. The entrance from GotG should be pretty grand as well. Cant wait for this land to open and things to be back to semi-normal

mickEblu

Is anyone else appreciating the parks in a whole new way now? I saw a vlog of Cars Land and after a year away from the parks it looks glorious. I’ve always appreciated Cars Land aesthetically. My one knock on the land was that it doesn’t keep me there for whatever reason. I don’t hang out there. I spend more time in Pixar Pier than Cars Land.

SuddenStorm

Pixar Pier is the most important land to DCA. Change my mind.

Pixar Pier is peak Imagineering. Never before has such an immersive and important land been built. The implementation of a linear narrative on a seaside amusement coaster utilizing aspirational superhero characters is inspiring and transformative for a generation in a way Pirates of the Caribbean will never be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom