Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

Phroobar

I'd like to see the David Hasselhoff version of Nick Fury as a walk around character.
iu

Phroobar

Maybe Secret Invasion is just Disney's way of gently introducing us to the fact that aliens live among us. That a Skrull is an real alien that can shape shift. They have been here since ancient times.

iu

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Maybe Secret Invasion is just Disney's way of gently introducing us to the fact that aliens live among us. That a Skrull is an real alien that can shape shift. They have been here since ancient times.

iu
Well if that is the case then Stan Lee and Jack Kirby have been warning us since 1961.

Consumer

Just watched Guardians 3. Really good. Once again, I'm disappointed Disney shoehorned these characters into Tower of Terror instead of putting them in Tomorrowland, one that actually embodies the high speed, planet hopping fun adventures of the movies. Retheming Star Tours to Guardians would have been perfectly fine in my opinion and would have worked better in every way.

Suspirian

Just watched Guardians 3. Really good. Once again, I'm disappointed Disney shoehorned these characters into Tower of Terror instead of putting them in Tomorrowland, one that actually embodies the high speed, planet hopping fun adventures of the movies. Retheming Star Tours to Guardians would have been perfectly fine in my opinion and would have worked better in every way.

Disney let Wizarding World trick them into thinking every IP need its own land. It will hinder them in the long run. Pixar Pier is already a bit foolish with a Cars Land right next door and a Monsters Inc ride on the other side of the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom