Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

RobWDW1971

If only this means they'll co

There's some weird story "placement" with this land, where in addition to the land acknowledging it exists in DCA, it also acknowledges that Stark Expo was held in DCA prior to its conversion to Avengers Campus.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...iest-heroes-at-disney-parks-around-the-world/

It's stupid, but my rock bottom expectations for this land have me intrigued, unfortunately.
As they say, when you have to explain it....

SSG

Secret Footage of a scene from Web Slingers.

Meme Reaction GIF

Curious Constance

“The adventure begins at Avengers Campus’ Worldwide Engineering Brigade – or WEB as the kids call it – a workshop of young engineers who specialize in developing innovative technologies to equip and empower a new generation of Super Heroes.”

Why does this new generation of superheroes need a brigade of engineers to develop innovative technologies to empower them?????? Sounds like pretty LAME superheroes.

Phroobar

“The adventure begins at Avengers Campus’ Worldwide Engineering Brigade – or WEB as the kids call it – a workshop of young engineers who specialize in developing innovative technologies to equip and empower a new generation of Super Heroes.”

Why does this new generation of superheroes need a brigade of engineers to develop innovative technologies to empower them?????? Sounds like pretty LAME superheroes.
It's easier than having radioactive spiders bite everyone.

SSG

Okay, I'm gonna drop this here because my inner Marvel park nerd is screaming...

They just released the new 2021 Disneyland Calendar.

It features a picture of Captain America at his meet & greet - at Super Hero HQ - which closed in 2016 - in an older costume he hasn't worn in years. For the 2021 Calendar.

View attachment 492260

2020's = still winning

View attachment 492262

Endgame was all about time travel, so.....

TP2000

Okay, I'm gonna drop this here because my inner Marvel park nerd is screaming...

They just released the new 2021 Disneyland Calendar.

It features a picture of Captain America at his meet & greet - at Super Hero HQ - which closed in 2016 - in an older costume he hasn't worn in years. For the 2021 Calendar.

View attachment 492260

2020's = still winning

View attachment 492262

That's hysterical! They are also apparently bringing back Oswald to Buena Vista Street for 2021.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom