Original Poster
Possible? leaked art....
708D5D4B-AFBF-4854-BD27-4A5CFFF1B66E.jpeg

Last edited:

Princess Leia

Okay, so this is a long shot, but....
Possible?View attachment 287927
leaked art....
The winged figure behind Hulk, Widow, and Iron Man?
What if it’s Janet?
656722F9-45DF-4C08-9F25-714AB01AB91F.jpeg

Everyone is expecting Hope to show up in Avengers 4, especially since she’s got such a prominent role in Ant-Man & the Wasp. I think there’s a pretty good chance that Hank is dusted, and maybe most of Scott’s friends and family. I know some theories going around are that Janet goes too, which would be heart wrenching for Hope, to lose the mother she just got back.

But what if it’s Janet who stays, and Hope that goes?

That creates an entirely different dynamic. Janet & Scott don’t have the relationship that Scott has with Hank and Hope (though I suppose Janet and Scott could become closer in the time between A&tW and IW). Also, this allows Janet to finally be included as an Avenger.

I think Feige probably wanted to make Janet an official Avenger in the first film, but the issue was always Hank (man, is his comics history messed up). Dusting Hank and Hope in the post-credits scene (my guess is that there are two- one after the animated credits, and one at the very end) lets Scott (the Ant-Man who never hit his wife) and Janet (the woman who named the Avengers) be a part of the official line up before Hank (the Ant-Man who began to go mad and hit his wife) and Hope (a villain in the comics).

Okay, I’m done rambling.

Princess Leia

Okay, I looked it up, and Joss Whedon included Janet in various drafts of The Avengers before Scarlett officially signed on.

If she makes it to Avengers 4 (and not just the probable scene where all of the dusted characters come back to the land of the living), Janet’s finally on the team. And even though I would love for it to be Hope (especially since I’m sure she’ll be BA in her movie), I can’t say I’m going to be mad about it.

Also, here’s a bit more proof that Hope’s getting dusted: http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/06/05/avengers-4-wasp-fate-snap-revealed-concept-art/

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
So, this image was not in the film:
View attachment 280992
Banner was never able to change into Hulk after his initial fight with Thanos.

So, what if this shot is actually from Avengers 4? We know history will repeat itself, but in alternate ways.

That seems like a throwaway scene or something done for the trailer...

I don’t think another pitched “wakanda forever!” Battle would play well...

I think Thor and black panther won’t get any scenery this time...it’s gonna be earth and cosmic celestial stuff...

I’d expect some kind of New York thing as well to “wrap up” the old avenger arc.

Just theory.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Well after just seeing the Infinity Wars part one, I almost would have bet the time stone becomes a major, major issue, as they used it to reincarnate the Mind stone in the movie - that sets the plot.

Plus all the pictures on set from their original costumes as well.....tells ya its a time travel movie.

Can't wait.

How’d you make that leap, Ace??

Lol...i’m kidding.

But for me: cumberbatch “it was the only way” basically gives away the entire plot of the sequel.

They’re going Time travel like the Nuevo X-men pics...

...ugh...with Sansa 🤮

Princess Leia

So, uh, Ant-Man & the Wasp spoiler below, but we've officially got our core group now:
the possible leaked art was right all along- something I'm a little upset about due to the lack of Janet
  • OG Avengers
    • Iron Man
    • Captain America
    • Black Widow
    • Hawkeye
    • Hulk
    • Thor
  • New Avengers
    • War Machine
    • Ant-Man (from his participation in Civil War)
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
    • Rocket Racoon
    • Nebula
  • ... and Captain Marvel
This group, plus Thanos, makes 12. 12 actual main characters, opposed to the 24 who were on the overcrowded poster (and honestly, half of the characters shouldn't have been on the poster, let alone given top billing, due to the lack of screen time they had- sorry Sebastian & Letitia, but it's true)
A1t8xCe9jwL._SY679_.jpg
I'm pretty interested in seeing how the marketing places out for this movie. Theoretically, Letitia and Danai could remain on a poster (depending on how much time is spent in Wakanda), but unless one of them has taken up the role of Black Panther (and fights with the rest of the Avengers), I kind of doubt it. I wouldn't hate a scaled down look for the A4 posters.

Princess Leia

There’s a rumor that’s been floating around that only 2 of the 6 original Avengers make it out alive. I don’t think Marvel would be that gutsy, but then, they did temporarily kill off the one character everyone thought would be safe in Infinity War (Peter Parker).

Phicinfan

There’s a rumor that’s been floating around that only 2 of the 6 original Avengers make it out alive. I don’t think Marvel would be that gutsy, but then, they did temporarily kill off the one character everyone thought would be safe in Infinity War (Peter Parker).
well he was dusted, and we all know he is coming back....
I wonder if they put cap out AND Bucky..to kill that rumor.....only to have Falcon take over the mantel later on....

Princess Leia

well he was dusted, and we all know he is coming back....
I wonder if they put cap out AND Bucky..to kill that rumor.....only to have Falcon take over the mantel later on....
Both Bucky and Sam seem to be on the ‘potential future Captain America’ path, but I feel like Sam’s the frontrunner. I’d be fine with either character wearing the star spangled suit.

Honestly, the biggest shock would be Cap surviving the film (or not going back to the 1940s to be with Peggy, I know that rumor is still going around).

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Both Bucky and Sam seem to be on the ‘potential future Captain America’ path, but I feel like Sam’s the frontrunner. I’d be fine with either character wearing the star spangled suit.

Honestly, the biggest shock would be Cap surviving the film (or not going back to the 1940s to be with Peggy, I know that rumor is still going around).
If they were really brave they could not bring back Peter in A4. But bring him back somehow in the opening to his next film . Highly unlikely i know.

DisneyFreak

I'm thinking Thor, Iron Man, and Captain America are done. One of Hulk/Hawkeye survive and Black Widow survives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom