Avatar, Tron, Guardians, Star Wars, Marvel

KINGLOUIS1993

Tron is fine in Tomorrowland. Avatar doesn't in any way belong in DAK. I know. I know "conservation" something something. No! It's shallow and an assault to intellectualism and critical thinking. Which is what DAK is really about. It's suppose to be an educational park. Wall.E is more of a statement about conservation than Avatar and it has one animal in it. It doesn't fit in DAK either. I also know you are gonna say that DAK was going to include mythical beasts like dragons. Yes, beasts that have the sociological weight and depth of human histrory behind them. Dragons have been around since at least 5000B.C. in Chinese lore. Avatar is pop culture with slightly more depth than Sharknado. It is a pretty land and a great ride. But it is to education what Cola-Cola is to nutrition.
Dragons have as much right as the Yeti in fairness, both long standing non humanoid mythical creatures.

BigThunderMatt

Not so fast with your narrow quip...........you grabbed low hanging rotten fruit

Looks like you and some other "likers" behind you completely missed the point of what you were attempting to reply to

Best to address opportunity cost first

I beg to differ. Universal was teetering on the edge pre-Potter and has seen unprecedented expansion since it opened to critical acclaim. That's not a coincidence. If Potter had never happened and we still got the Lucasfilm acquisition there would no Galaxy's Edge. There would be no Pandora. Cars Land is iffy because they had already announced that pre-Potter opening but the success of Potter diminished the risk. Potter showed that laser focused IP based areas with strong attention to detail that both hardcore and casual fans can appreciate will generate boatloads of cash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom