Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Oh yeah baby! A giant Treebeard! That way, normal sized people will look like cute little Merry and Pippin....the scale will be correct! Also, they can have limbs and whatnot fall off as part of the show, you know, like he was hurt after storming Isengard or something.
Dude. They must have been testing it when that stuff fell off before.

George

Liker of Things
How cool would it be to have the Treebeard of Life walk right over to MK and start attacking Cinderella Castle?
In battle of the park icons, DHS would have a HUGE advantage, since the other icons wouldn't know what to attack.

I fawn for the days of simple attraction titles like Pirates of the Caribbean, Spaceship Earth, The Haunted Mansion, The American Adventure, and Radiator Springs Racers (Hey... wait a minute...a new ride without a overly long name?!?!).

All rides should be like Brazilian soccer players. One word names. It also simplifies the whole acronym system. Man, I really like H.

Timekeeper

I think Sorin could be made much better. Do something with the cue????

You mean to tell me that these "interactive" games resembling first generation iPad apps don't create an incredibly magical experience for you? o_O

PlayMo_Soarin_flying_555.jpg

twebber55

Since it appears we are not getting any prototypes/ concept art/designs/ anything.... anyone care to take a couple stabs at some possible artwork?

I'll see what I can come up with... but I'll have to re-watch Avatar and hopefully not fall asleep this time. :\

Side note- does anyone else think that a 9 ft. tall character would scare the hell out of little kids?
are you still planning to try and attempt some cool art work?

Soarin' Over Pgh

I am! I've been very busy with my work schedule, and wrapping up last minute things before my trip to WDW next week! :) I haven't had a lot of free time, I'm sorry. This project might take me a while.

PeterAlt

I have imagined something that could happen as part of it... Imagine something like the Adventureland Treehouse that you can climb and walk through but much bigger - with bioluminescent flowers and plant life that interact with guests as they walk near or step on them, and AA bioluminescent insects that crawl and others that fly! The tree could blend in nicely with the Tree of Life, just as the mini-castles of FLE blend in with Cinderella's Castle and add to the continuity details that work to tie all various park themes together.

gwhb75

I like it too but I can see something like sum of thrills being a little to claustrophobic for many people, at least if I understand what you mean??

I was being funny actually. I believe the poster I replied to was talking about a certain ride in another park themed after a certain boy wizard who shall not be named, not Sum of All Thrills.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom