misterID

Pandora was just reaffirmed recently. Remember how shocked many were at the D23 when the FLE was officially announced after all of our insiders were saying nothing was happening at the MK? I remember that.

Will you be at D23 this year?

I remember the insiders saying we were going to get a neutered version of the FLE, (also mentioning the little mine train ride that was cut) then it was announced, we wouldn't get Pixie Hollow, the winter train station, and that Burbank was furious... and you were claiming how wonderful the Princess M&Gs were and that it was a genius move, that it didn't need more rides and that all the insiders were wrong... And then, as the insiders had said, TDO was forced to build the Mine train ride, which you somehow twisted into you being right all along and it was all part of a plan... As you always do... With your selective/revisionist memory.

jt04

I remember the insiders saying we were going to get a neutered version of the FLE, (also mentioning the little mine train ride that was cut) then it was announced, we wouldn't get Pixie Hollow, the winter train station, and that Burbank was furious... and you were claiming how wonderful the Princess M&Gs were and that it was a genius move, that it didn't need more rides and that all the insiders were wrong... And then, as the insiders had said, TDO was forced to build the Mine train ride, which you somehow twisted into you being right all along and it was all part of a plan... As you always do... With your selective/revisionist memory.

It was said and I quote, "nothing new is coming to the MK for at least 5 years" after the plans leaked. Two people "confirmed" this take and readily admit this including just a few months ago. I have no need to rehash that or name names. But it happened then exactly as it is happening now. Perhaps they will be right this time. We will know soon enough.

jt04

As to your other point, the wait times for Belle continue to surprise certain ops folks. I knew they would work and the number of guests queuing up for the attraction proves their popularity. Time well tell whether the rest of the immersive m&g's were canceled or just delayed. I am betting the later.

misterID

And you fail to mention how the FLE was forced on TDO, who didn't want it, which was backed up by many sources, and that it was forced on them specifically for D23... The problem I have with you is that you (constantly) twist things around to fit your not so hidden agenda, and you continually bash and try to discredit the insiders, but yet when it fits your argument, they are suddenly trustworthy. You've never had any insider info, you admitted this when you were called out for just trying to start arguments in threads (and were close to being banned). You push off your opinions as fact, and state it as if you have some knowledge beind the scenes (like the Sheriff fiasco). You don't go to WDW and haven't been there in a decade, but you're stating how well Belle M&G are doing... Again, using insider info when it suits you.

I wouldn't have any problem with you if you wouldn't turn everything into the jt show.

lazyboy97o

so if avatar moves along or not....im just curious lots of the current activity has been ceased in the area correct? so something will have to happen with the space? avatar aside?
Why would that be? There are plenty of abandoned areas throughout Walt Disney World.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Ladies and gentleman, we gather here today to mourn the loss of this young discussion thread. Although it showed great promise in it's first few pages of life, it quickly descended into irrelevant discussion and arguments. It will be greatly missed by those of us who's lives were touched by it in it's short time on earth. ;)

jt04

And you fail to mention how it the FLE was forced on TDO, who didn't want it, which was backed up that it was forced on them specifically for D23... The problem I have with you (constantly) doing this, twisting things around to fit your not so hidden agenda, is that you continually bash and try to discredit the insiders, yet when it fits your argument you're trying to make, they are suddenly trustworthy. You've never had any insider info, you admitted this before when you were called out for just trying to start arguments in threads (and were close to being banned) just your opinions, you don't go to WDW and haven't been there in a decade, but you're stating how well Belle M&G are doing... Again, using insider info when it suits you.

I wouldn't have any problem with you if you wouldn't turn everything into the jt show.

I post here to counter those who use this place for axe grinding which I consider counter-productive. I am attacked continually for countering agendas and disinformation. If I do not defend myself I won't have a voice here. And when I say I want to see the "best WDW possible", I actually mean it. And part of that is constructive criticism rather than trying to get people fired for this reason or that.

If certain posters stop with their transparent agenda, then you wouldn't hear anything from me. :cool:

And I only post in about 1% of the threads so it is hardly the jt04 show.

PeterAlt

ANYWAY...

Back the main purpose of this thread.

What sort of attractions do people want to see in AVATARland?
I really hope there's another one off unique ride system built for it
Or failing that,I think the Spider-Man/transformers ride system would be brilliant too.
This thread has a purpose?

I'll tell you what I don't want to see... Soaring over Pandora... No no no no no no no no

Any new Soaring attraction must go in the current Soaring theater at EC. If they're making two new Soaring films, then, okay, build a second at DAK.

PeterAlt

I post here to counter those who use this place for axe grinding which I consider counter-productive. I am attacked continually for countering agendas and disinformation. If I do not defend myself I won't have a voice here. And when I say I want to see the "best WDW possible", I actually mean it. And part of that is constructive criticism rather than trying to get people fired for this reason or that.

If certain posters stop with their transparent agenda, then you wouldn't hear anything from me. :cool:

I try to make it the PeterAlt show whenever possible. It brings in the ratings!

Prototype82

And whatever patches of life are left are being snuffed out. Recall reading about a deleted scene with some news report of the last lion dying at the beginning of the movie when Jake's watching news on his TV/Interweb wall.
That would have been a really powerful scene...

misterID

:rolleyes:

So, as far as we know, has the Pandora boat ride been canceled?

BryceM

I wish we would get something OTHER than "Soarin' over Pandora". Like, it sounds cool, but I feel like there should be a true headliner attraction for Pandora, and that doesn't sound like one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom