danlb_2000

Premium Member
Saw this over at Orlando Theme Parks News, survey markers in the Camp Minnie Mickey area.

http://www.orlandoparksnews.com/2013/09/dillon-scenic-tour-around-animal.html

2013-09-07+17.08.00.jpg

Jakester

Should be done in a Disney jiffy (i.e. in the time it took Uni to build Transformers).
It's sad that in the timeframe that Seven Drawfs is being built, Universal will have completed
Universal Cinematic Spectacular
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Transformers The Ride 3-D,
Harry Potter 2.0 which consists of Diagon Alley, Hogwarts Express, London, Gringotts,
Springfield USA.
And Cabana Bay Resort
It's very sad when you come to think of it

backinaction

It's sad that in the timeframe that Seven Drawfs is being built, Universal will have completed
Universal Cinematic Spectacular
Despicable Me Minion Mayhem, Transformers The Ride 3-D,
Harry Potter 2.0 which consists of Diagon Alley, Hogwarts Express, London, Gringotts,
Springfield USA.
And Cabana Bay Resort
It's very sad when you come to think of it

Took the words right out of my mouth. It's getting embarrassing that Universal is cruising through their construction on so many levels, and yet it takes Disney so long to do anything. The more Universal puts out, the more money they will take from Disney. When Disney's attendance starts to drop after HP2 and Cabana Bay, maybe Disney will start to take their own construction more seriously. Anyone know how much longer the mine train will take? What is the holdup? I'm not even going to bring up Avatar because that's just not even worth talking about because there has been 0 done to get it started.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom