• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

TrainChasers

While pandora is beautiful at night, Animial Kingdom is still complete underwhelming.

DAK is a very different park. But I think it’s by far the most cohesive park in the USA right now. The only thing that is out of place is Dino-land and it does work thematically even though it shouldn’t be there.

The park feels the most complete to me. But I also enjoy spending time watching the animals and exploring the details.

*Grand Admiral Thrawn*

DAK is a very different park. But I think it’s by far the most cohesive park in the USA right now. The only thing that is out of place is Dino-land and it does work thematically even though it shouldn’t be there.

The park feels the most complete to me. But I also enjoy spending time watching the animals and exploring the details.
I agree! Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom are the best Disney parks in my opinion. EPCOT and Hollywood Studios still need a lot more work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom