jt04

hahaha yes they were clearly jokes. anyone to think otherwise is foolish.

Some people like to troll awhile, suck people in to their game and then go out in a "blaze of glory" :rolleyes: but I will assume this was not your motivation and that you are sincere. Unless you have ever gone by the alias "enigma"? :lol::lookaroun

InsiderImagine

Some people like to troll awhile, suck people in to their game and then go out in a "blaze of glory" :rolleyes: but I will assume this was not your motivation and that you are sincere. Unless you have ever gone by the alias "enigma"? :lol::lookaroun

Haha...no blaze of glory or s__________g here. :ROFLOL:

When I first saw enigma I thought it said Enema...

No don't have any aliases or nicknames.

edit- i wonder why su * cking got edited? i dont suck people in my game.

Captain Chaos

hahaha yes they were clearly jokes. anyone to think otherwise is foolish.

Haha...no blaze of glory or s__________g here. :ROFLOL:

When I first saw enigma I thought it said Enema...

No don't have any aliases or nicknames.

edit- i wonder why su * cking got edited? i dont suck people in my game.

I'll agree with jt... too many people come here claming inside info only to, as jt said, go out with a blaze of glory... Steve does good weeding these B.S'ers out... Just understand, people here are going to be cynical until you can be proven to be trustworthy..

With that said, I think what you posted makes sense... But before I believe anything, I'll wait until the concept art and announcements are made..

Thanks for giving us what you have though... all information is appreciated by us here, no matter what some people may say...

InsiderImagine

I'll agree with jt... too many people come here claming inside info only to, as jt said, go out with a blaze of glory... Steve does good weeding these B.S'ers out... Just understand, people here are going to be cynical until you can be proven to be trustworthy..

With that said, I think what you posted makes sense... But before I believe anything, I'll wait until the concept art and announcements are made..

Thanks for giving us what you have though... all information is appreciated by us here, no matter what some people may say...

Thank you and that is all i'm asking for is for everyone to wait for the concept art and announcements to show that the information i am giving is accurate.

jt04

Thank you and that is all i'm asking for is for everyone to wait for the concept art and announcements to show that the information i am giving is accurate.

I am just hoping they release some information on the 1st of October even if it is just the pad the plan to build on. As much as all of us follow this stuff I would bet there will be quite a few at the 40th celebration who have not heard of this. So I think they would be smart to announce it again with some sort of new information.

InsiderImagine

I am just hoping they release some information on the 1st of October even if it is just the pad the plan to build on. As much as all of us follow this stuff I would bet there will be quite a few at the 40th celebration who have not heard of this. So I think they would be smart to announce it again with some sort of new information.

Not quite sure if anything will be announced at the 40th

I will definitely will be there and very excited who will be there.

Not expecting Iger or Staggs but hoping to see a nice little show featuring old characters (Oswald, Horace, etc.)

RSoxNo1

Well you've been around since March so we can start to fact check you. Here's some of the inside info that you've posted:

On The Town Square theater
So according to my sources Disney has started asking cast members for training for the new Mickey meet and greet in Exposition Hall.

The CM costume will be black slacks, vest and red bow tie.

My source told me they hope to start at the end of this month. I don't know if they were referring to the opening on Exposition Hall or the starting of training cast members.

But if they're training CMs that means we're really close to seeing this open.

On the Test Track and mystery pavilion refurbishments (across 2 threads):
no cars...but this refurbishment is going to be BIG for future world...pavilions will be next RIGHT after its done.

there are "rumored" pavilions to be getting refurbishments after test track is done. the main concern of course is budget.

sadly enough...the pavilions i'm talking about getting a refurb...imagination isn't one of them.

nope. nothing to do with world showcase.

haha. don't worry....this "new attraction" which i believe is tied into the two pavilions getting a refurb...is going to be AMAZING!!!! disney fans are going to love it.

i wish i could answer that but then i would be "spilling the beans" lol.

Fantasyland...
dumbo will me moving spring/summer....when the double dumbo is about to open. snow white i think they are pushing for the end of next year. last i heard.

Wonders of Life...
Disney is actually looking at the possibility of Pixar taking over this pavilion. However, the outcome of this project even happening is slim. Only because the film is years away and it all depends on how well the film does.

There are other ideas to remodel this pavilion to bring back Future to Future World. Disney just needs to settle on one.

Scuttle

Moving the train will allow them more space and I believe where the train currently is will be a "walkthrough" of Pandora (which will be the entrance).

The entrance is quite large because you are entering another world and tdo doesn't want you to just simply "walk" into pandora but travel into pandora...the train would just tighten the space needed and cause it be an uncomfortable experience.

with the train leaving, they have more opportunities to accomplish this.

Ya that makes sense. That's the only way to make this fit into AK. Btw Insider excuse my skepticism, but there are a lot of frauds posting around these forums and it's hard to trust insiders without much of a track record.

Gracy_hm

Cameron has been talking about a flying experience. I think that works but I know what could make it work even better...Animatronic Ride Vehicles! Ride Vehicles which are a moving living character. Just a thought.

jt04

An observation....

There was thought of greatly widening the paths at DAK a couple years ago for a new parade. These type changes can greatly effect the vistas and extend the horizon lines from the guest's point of view. Part of the 'magic' of DAk is how enclosed the paths are currently. My opinion is this will be very important in hiding the structures that will make up the Avatar 'system' at DAK. So while we may have lost a great parade, in the long run it just may have been for the best.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It is confirmed as a 12 acre land. Based on a recent Cameron interview.

Using the measuring tools in Google Earth that 12 acres would be pretty close to the size of the Camp Mini/Mikey plot, and much smaller then the Asia plot. Someone else should probably check my measurements and math to be sure.

Dan

EpcotFanForever

Ya that makes sense. That's the only way to make this fit into AK. Btw Insider excuse my skepticism, but there are a lot of frauds posting around these forums and it's hard to trust insiders without much of a track record.

Fact checking on a forum like this is equivalent to truth checking at a presidential debate!

So many comments are wrong, wrong, wrong that I'd hesitate to question anyone.

Take the board for what it is - lots of folks mumbling to themselves with an occasional fact buried deep in the pile.

Scuttle

Cameron has been talking about a flying experience. I think that works but I know what could make it work even better...Animatronic Ride Vehicles! Ride Vehicles which are a moving living character. Just a thought.

That would be amazing! Not sure something that innovative will happen, but I'm sure we will see some unbelievable things.

Bairstow

Like this?
2361450462_3206263165.jpg

Kamikaze

With that being said I will say you are a fake and I will ignore anything else you say. I have been reading your posts and practically every single one is negative.

As I have stated...my information is very limited...choose to believe me or not. But all I ask for in this forum is respect. When Pandora is announced with further details...you will see that I am correct in the following statements...

Pandora IS going behind Asia.
Rafiki's Planet Watch IS being replaced with an entrance/attraction to transport you to Pandora.

Kamikaze, I am calling you out on every little negative post you have ever written. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut down your computer! You are very rude person on this forum along with MAF. Stop hiding behind your computer to say negative remarks and appreciate information others have to share.

I'm not saying anyone has to believe me because I have to prove myself in this forum. But you could at least be respectful with what I have to say.

Which negative posts are you referring to? Besides the ones replying to you. Please post links.

So far everything you've said has been inaccurate. So why would things change now?

Respect is earned, not given.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Which negative posts are you referring to? Besides the ones replying to you. Please post links.

So far everything you've said has been inaccurate. So why would things change now?

Respect is earned, not given.

I am a little skeptical of InsiderImagine also, but in his defense looking back at his previous posts I have not found anything that was patently wrong. A couple minor comments about the Town Square Theater that did turn out to be correct, mention of a major Test Track refurb which seems likely at this point, and a lot of discussion of another major project or two at Epcot which can't be substantiated yet.

Dan

Scuttle

I am a little skeptical of InsiderImagine also, but in his defense looking back at his previous posts I have not found anything that was patently wrong. A couple minor comments about the Town Square Theater that did turn out to be correct, mention of a major Test Track refurb which seems likely at this point, and a lot of discussion of another major project or two at Epcot which can't be substantiated yet.

Dan

Hey I hope he's right and we can add another credible insider to our list here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom