AVATAR land construction progress

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
For a small fee.
@Monty handles all of my Internet transactions.

canadian_money1.jpg

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No
I hope they don't miss a golden opportunity here. It's looks like they'll capitalize on it, but seemingly everyone is skeptical. Myself? I think they have a hold on it.

twebber55

Based on what we have seen so far I am cautiously optimistic.
i agree but when you think about it we know very little about the entire land...we know two rides but we don't know about any other entertainment or food and bev...we know some basic info like the grown will illuminate when we touch it, it will have floating mtns, etc...

flyerjab

Went to DAK today and grabbed some photos.

Entering the park by bus.

image.jpg

Took this next one from the restrooms at the main entrance. Just wondering what might be visible when entering the parks. The large crane was really working today.

image.jpg

The next two are from the Rain Forest Cafe park entrance. Some serious steel going up for what I think is the start of the Floating Mountains.

image.jpg

image.jpg

twebber55

Went to DAK today and grabbed some photos.

Entering the park by bus.

View attachment 85976

Took this next one from the restrooms at the main entrance. Just wondering what might be visible when entering the parks. The large crane was really working today.

View attachment 85977

The next two are from the Rain Forest Cafe park entrance. Some serious steel going up for what I think is the start of the Floating Mountains.

View attachment 85978

View attachment 85979
where is the second one taken from

dstrawn9889

the second picture does not have showbuilding in it, and since it looks to be topped off, i doubt you would see anything of the showbuilding itself, possibly the mountains.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom