AVATAR land construction progress

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
comic-book-guy-shrugs.jpg

Um excuse me but its not the lack of oxygen, but the high concentration of carbon dioxide in the Pandoran atmosphere makes it extremely poisonous to humans, rendering them unconscious in about 20 seconds and causing death in about 4 minutes. The hydrogen sulfide present is also quite poisonous; concentrations over 1000 ppm (0.1 %) can cause immediate collapse with subsequent loss of breathing, even after inhalation of a single breath.
No need to worry. Steve Jobs daughter's former college roommate instructed TWDC board of directors to hire some Peace Corps volunteers from Africa to bring over good air from the lost continent of Atlantis, which they found using Google Maps. They will be building a secret monorail to bring it into Avatarland. Fortunately there are plenty of hidden footers and dirt piles all over property to expedite this process.

Mike S

Um excuse me but its not the lack of oxygen, but the high concentration of carbon dioxide in the Pandoran atmosphere makes it extremely poisonous to humans, rendering them unconscious in about 20 seconds and causing death in about 4 minutes. The hydrogen sulfide present is also quite poisonous; concentrations over 1000 ppm (0.1 %) can cause immediate collapse with subsequent loss of breathing, even after inhalation of a single breath.
I read that with comic book guys voice lol.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
No need to worry. Steve Jobs daughter's former college roommate instructed TWDC board of directors to hire some Peace Corps volunteers from Africa to bring over good air from the lost continent of Atlantis, which they found using Google Maps. They will be building a secret monorail to bring it into Avatarland. Fortunately there are plenty of hidden footers and dirt piles all over property to expedite this process.
clapping_joker_batman_dark_knight.gif

Progress.City

Thanks for clarifying that!

Progress.City

LMAO ! (I don't get it...)

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
image.jpg

PorterRedkey

I would believe they found Atlantis sooner than I would believe that Disney was building another monorail track.:D

Progress.City

I would believe they found Atlantis sooner than I would believe that Disney was building another monorail track.:D
It would probably require an act of God equal to the parting of the Red Sea to make it happen. It's not impossible, but it's highly improbable. Some said the sea parting for Moses was impossible, but it happened. Some say it was a miracle. Others call it pure luck. But those who believed never gave up.

PorterRedkey

It would probably require an act of God equal to the parting of the Red Sea to make it happen. It's not impossible, but it's highly improbable. Some said the sea parting for Moses was impossible, but it happened. Some say it was a miracle. Others call it pure luck. But those who believed never gave up.

Believe me, I would LOVE to see an expanded monorail system, but count me among the "non-believers". :cautious:

Last edited:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just as you are not going to give up believing either?

Progress.City

Believe me, I would LOVE to see an expanded monorail system, but count me among the "non-believers". :cautious:
All I know is something needs to be done to instead of buses. The Disney monorail has become a bit antiquated and is more of a novelty like the WDW Railroad steam train in the MK.

The future is all about automation, high tech propulsion systems, on-demand functionality, convenience, lower maintenance costs, green energy, clean air, safety, capacity, indivualism, and social networking. I left out the "cool factor" part of it (which is extremely important). Urban planning should be centered around it, instead of being added in like an afterthought.

I guess after NextGen, they don't need another NextGen-like project right now. Maybe after they fix the parks...

Last edited:

PorterRedkey

All I know is something needs to be done to instead of buses. The Disney monorail has become a bit antiquated and is more of a novelty like the WDW Railroad steam train in the MK.

The future is all about automation, high tech propulsion systems, on-demand functionality, convenience, lower maintenance costs, green energy, safety, capacity, indivualism, and social networking. I left out the "cool factor" part of it (which is extremely important). Urban planning should be centered around it, instead of being added in like an afterthought.

I guess after NextGen, they don't need another NextGen-like project right now. Maybe after the fix the parks...

Wedway People-movers!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom