AVATAR land construction progress

Matt_Black

You're forgetting Disney's attraction maintenance record.

You're forgetting the Spanish Inquisition!

NOBODY_EXPECTS_THE_SPANISH_INQUISITION!.jpg

Daveeeeed

1 billion and more did bring magicbands and mymagic.. your point? XD
My point is that it is comparable with budgets of the United States, so people should quit complaining. Now if they wasted tons of it like MagicBands then we can, but it doesn't seem like they did, so why don't we just remain positive towards it? Shall we?

Daveeeeed

They didn't have a lot of choice. It wasn't totally their call and they couldn't open a new land with just one attraction. They'd already cut the third and cut down a second.
But they cut the third while allocating the original budget not after I believe, so that was more about fitting into the budget, it wasn't really a cut.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
But they cut the third while allocating the original budget not after I believe, so that was more about fitting into the budget, it wasn't really a cut.
The third was when the budget was around 2/3 the amount it is today.

Loose one third, pay a third more.

For the final cost it should have 3 Es and an immersive land twice the size it is.

Daveeeeed

I personally agree. I hope its good, as my wife has stated we wont plan our trip this year til a Opening date is firmer :(
If you don't have kids late September is probably the best time to go. Light crowds and the surge of people going to Pandora will shrink a bit. It will almost certainly open by then, we'll hopefully know this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom