AVATAR land construction progress

MagicGoofy

i dont recall seeing the mtn to the left, right above the grassy part on teh mtn we ve always seen
This was from a while ago but you can see it here
avatar-land-disneys-animal-kingdom-25.jpg

RSoxNo1

It's not because they're incapable. They just don't need to. With attendance still climbing, why spend so much money on new E-tickets?
Because the parks are bursting at the seems... MK needs about 3 more attractions with the capacity of Mermaid. They don't need to be E-tickets. DHS needs attractions to round it's roster and it's getting them. Epcot needs E-tickets. DAK needs attractions of any type and it's getting them.

KingOfEpicocity

Because the parks are bursting at the seems... MK needs about 3 more attractions with the capacity of Mermaid. They don't need to be E-tickets. DHS needs attractions to round it's roster and it's getting them. Epcot needs E-tickets. DAK needs attractions of any type and it's getting them.

Oh I completely agree, the parks do need them. But look at it from Disneys perspective. They can charge more and more, and more and more people will still come! And they don't even have to do anything. It may seem unfair. But they don't just ignore parks because they don't feel like building anything. Just saying.

WildcatDen

I thought the magic was ruined for everybody when they first signed up on this forum.
Had to like this because, on some level, it is true. When I first started visiting this site, it was to gather 'insider' (funny word) information prior to a trip. Ever since then, I was somewhat hooked. Not only was the insider (still funny) information great to have but it always made for an entertaining lunch break. Now, it seems you come on news and rumors and get beaten down like a Golden State opponent this year. . .

cjkeating

Great pictures! What is really interesting is what I believe is the pathway/queue-line climbing up to the simulator attraction. Unless the perspective of the photos is off it looks like you will get quite high up and a great view of the overall area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom