AVATAR land construction progress

meyeet

Skibum1970

Paranoid much? Or did you automatically think I was referring to you?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Why even try? Your information in the past has been appreciated and spot on. Universal has really upped the ante with their rides and Kong looks impressive (surface opinion only). I really hope that the boat ride for Avatar is impressive as well and long enough to actually justify what will undoubtedly be a very long line. I don't intend to turn this into a Universal vs Disney discussion.

I just would hope that these rides are longer than two minutes. I know that it won't happen but I really wish that Disney would provide some interior shots to show the progress on the inside. Maybe they could have shown that during their big show a few weeks ago.

KingOfEpicocity

:hilarious:
Why even try? Your information in the past has been appreciated and spot on. Universal has really upped the ante with their rides and Kong looks impressive (surface opinion only). I really hope that the boat ride for Avatar is impressive as well and long enough to actually justify what will undoubtedly be a very long line. I don't intend to turn this into a Universal vs Disney discussion.

I just would hope that these rides are longer than two minutes. I know that it won't happen but I really wish that Disney would provide some interior shots to show the progress on the inside. Maybe they could have shown that during their big show a few weeks ago.

All I ask is nobody make comparisons pre maturely.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

MagicGoofy

Just a shame the attraction won't be as good.

Someone had to say it.
Ok first off, there were more than one 'offender' in this situation... One person was saying they hoped pandora didn't have any sight lines like HP pertaining to that construction photo (which is relevant to this thread) from earlier and then you said it won't be as good of a ride... That comment wasn't needed in the construction thread... You knew what you said was gonna bring the troll out of some people which leads to the thread going off topic.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom