AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

Daveeeeed

I think they were added in post. That said, if they're showing them in a promo now, they have to be included once the land opens
I 100% agree with that. It seems like they will be there, and truly that will add to the effect. The video's is definitely post as well we the fog.

Rteetz

haven't heard any specifics... and after the RoL fiasco they are probably being cautious...plus this is a much bigger deal and with more press than RoL.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them soft open it before they even announce an official opening date... time will tell.
I have heard of some special soft invites for as early as May 14th.

As for an announcement for the opening they are waiting until March at the earliest.

Trey Cullifer

if anyone can give me a little planning help...my trip is planned for May 25th -june 1. I was scheduling Animal Kingdom that friday before Memorial day weekend. Should i keep it there in lieu of a official memorial day weekend opening and would it have a soft opening by then. if so should fast passes be available online with a soft opening and is there anything different with a soft opening. Should i go ahead a schedule a dinner a tucker house hoping for it to be connected with rol. thanks

Rteetz

if anyone can give me a little planning help...my trip is planned for May 25th -june 1. I was scheduling Animal Kingdom that friday before Memorial day weekend. Should i keep it there in lieu of a official memorial day weekend opening and would it have a soft opening by then. if so should fast passes be available online with a soft opening and is there anything different with a soft opening. Should i go ahead a schedule a dinner a tucker house hoping for it to be connected with rol. thanks
Still a bit early to say. Also no dinner packages are out yet for RoL so if they do come out you'd have to book that separately.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom