AVATAR land coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

DisneyFan 2000

What do you mean lack of information?....It's affiliated with Avatar, that's all I need to know.

Please name what alleged lies I have spouted about SOTMK.
So you don't need to know... say... The ride system, concept art, where and how it will blend in, the experiences lined up, budget estimates? If going by your way of logic we would probably never have gotten Splash Mountain.

Captain Chaos

Lol, continue to think i am that poster and i will continue to laugh at your inability to read...i guess all your pent up hate clouds your logic and your reading abilities...

Further proof you are a former member here because these are the same exact words that now banned member has said in the past... Enjoy your limited stay here... you'll be banned soon... :wave:

thehowiet

Wilson King of Prussia
So you don't need to know... say... The ride system, concept art, where and how it will blend in, the experiences lined up, budget estimates? If going by your way of logic we would probably never have gotten Splash Mountain.

Agreed. I also find it interesting how closed minded some are regarding this project. It may be awesome and groundbreaking, it may not be. We have no clue yet.

AvengersWDW

Banned
Further proof you are a former member here because these are the same exact words that now banned member has said in the past... Enjoy your limited stay here... you'll be banned soon... :wave:

I have reported you for trolling so maybe you and your pent up anger are going to be the first to be banned. Micechat is a good place for you, a bunch of angry people with no common sense and no logic....

Captain Chaos

I have reported you for trolling so maybe you and your pent up anger are going to be the first to be banned. Micechat is a good place for you, a bunch of angry people with no common sense and no logic....

Isn't that amazing... I knew this was next since Bulls liked to say I was trolling LOL.... Bye bulls, it's been nice having try to come back without getting caught...

AvengersWDW

Banned
What do you mean lack of information?....It's affiliated with Avatar, that's all I need to know.

Please name what alleged lies I have spouted about SOTMK.

Okay lets start with your first part...So you dont know what rides there are going to be, you dont know what the area will look like, you dont have any concept art but since it is Avatar, you know the second most popular movie of all time, it is going to suck...yeah completely rational.

Lies about SOTMK:
1. The screens dont blend in to their environment.
2. The screens take away from the area.
3. The screens at night ruin the parade and fireworks.
4. It is not challenging and there is no skill involved.
5. Guests wont like it.
6. etc.

It is sad how many lies you spout about it.

Captain Chaos

Agreed. I also find it interesting how closed minded some are regarding this project. It may be awesome and groundbreaking, it may not be. We have no clue yet.

and unfortunately, we may never know... As I said in the past, I'll say it again: online Disney fans are their own worst enemy...

AvengersWDW

Banned
Isn't that amazing... I knew this was next since Bulls liked to say I was trolling LOL.... Bye bulls, it's been nice having try to come back without getting caught...

Lol unlike you i have yet to do anything wrong. See once again you have given me another post to report you on and i have mailed the mods about you and your attacks on everyone.

Captain Chaos

Lol unlike you i have yet to do anything wrong. See once again you have given me another post to report you on and i have mailed the mods about you and your attacks on everyone.

Feel free to report me... Attacks on EVERYONE?? Again, nice try Bullsforthewin... I suggest you go back and read your own posts and see who has attacked EVERYONE... :)

:wave:

AvengersWDW

Banned
Feel free to report me... Attacks on EVERYONE?? Again, nice try Bullsforthewin... I suggest you go back and read your own posts and see who has attacked EVERYONE... :)

:wave:

Saying general statments like, "Blind hatred of a project that no one knows details for" is not an attack on everyone.

Reading is hard sometimes i guess...but i am done with you. You add nothing to the boards but your anti-WDW irrational hatred, you spew lies and hate with no evidence and you are the classic example of a troll. Continue to think that i am this bulls person...

Dukeblue1227

Saying general statments like, "Blind hatred of a project that no one knows details for" is not an attack on everyone.

Reading is hard sometimes i guess...but i am done with you. You add nothing to the boards but your anti-WDW irrational hatred, you spew lies and hate with no evidence and you are the classic example of a troll. Continue to think that i am this bulls person...

And yet this exact statement IS an attack on someone.

And so was this;

Lol, continue to think i am that poster and i will continue to laugh at your inability to read...i guess all your pent up hate clouds your logic and your reading abilities...

Why the hatred for something that has had no information come out? Isnt it a little irrational to hate something you have no knowledge of? But then again after reading the posts about Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom i see you have an irrational hatred of that and spout lies about it even know the people who actually seen it first hand told you otherwise.

Sooooo... you're not clever with your condescending posts trying to pretend like you're more intellectual than everyone else and acting all high and mighty because in actuality you just sound like a tremendous and every single thing you say is completely hypocritical and moronic.

But good for you... you internet tough guy you... way too puff your chest on a disney forum!!! You really looked cool on the internet to other people! Bravo..................................

Captain Chaos

And so was this;

Sooooo... you're not clever with your condescending posts trying to pretend like you're more intellectual than everyone else and acting all high and mighty because in actuality you just sound like a tremendous and every single thing you say is completely hypocritical and moronic.

But good for you... you internet tough guy you... way too puff your chest on a disney forum!!! You really looked cool on the internet to other people! Bravo..................................

Duke, it is bullsforthewin coming back again... Every time he posts, he proves it more and more... This is what happens when kids aren't supervised on the internet... :lol:

Captain Chaos

thread closed.

actually, we should probably have a sticky thread about Avatar in DAK... keep all the discussion in one place since there are what, 20 Avatar threads now... and then when the project is cancelled, we can have the thread closed down... probably by summer LOL...

Ignohippo

And so was this;

The VERY best thing we could do at this point is to simply quit replying to people who are just trying to enflame the boards. If banned, the people responsible may have access to multiple computers and may be able to create new user names (as they have probably down this time), so the best thing would be just to let them make their comments and move on.

I, for one, wish the mods would step in and do something (again).

NoChesterHester

A mini Lucas Land can be made with a theme redesign between Indiana Jones and Star Tours. A while ago someone suggested a forest theme to tie Star Wars and Indiana Jones. Re-theming Backlot Express into Mos Eisley Cantina and replacing American Idol/Sounds Dangerous with an additional Star Wars attraction would be a major step in the right direction.

Hi! Wasn't "someone" you read my email on your show!

And thank you for that.

G00fyDad

Wow. I think I just lost a couple of IQ points after reading these posts. LOL Gradeschool rules!!

Anyway, I think that this Avatar thing will be a good thing, at least I hope. It will either be monumentally spectacular or a complete bust. But saying that it is going to fail this early on is tantamount to calling the presidential race right now and saying that the elected president is going to blow it. Oh wait, some people did that very thing with Obama. LOL MY mistake. But seriously, just give it a chance. It very well may blow up in Disney's face (not that they'll ever admit that even if it happens) but it could turn out really well.

Gracy_hm

Okay

Heres the idea get rid of Avatar create a new e-Ticket Dark Ride or D-Ticket in Animal Kingdom and Ratatouille in Epcot or something similar. Then remove the hat add upgrades to existing attractions and premier it all in the same month. People see it as "whole new world" to explore and Disney can pack em in with free quick service sans hotel % discounts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom