Avatar construction aerial updates

SCOTLORR

I know what it is aiming for and I truly hope my 'source' is wrong, but the information received from Serpico to date has been fairly accurate. Some of it vague (OK a lot of it) but it allows me to deduce some level of accuracy that has been supported by our insiders. I will say that the information provided on TSL paints a brighter picture than the insiders have provided but the level of improvement for Woody and Co is maybe too fluid to nail down? As for Pandora, we are hoping to plan a trip for mid to late May and I have been told to be prepared to be disappointed if I had assumed the whole of Pandora would be open and functioning. Those planning trips in the Fall of 2017 have a much higher chance of experiencing all Pandora will have to offer. Let's see what they say at the D23 event. . .
Hmm can you say anything else on what you've heard about TSL? I'm intrigued by a birighter picture than what has been painted thus far

jt04

OMG! Avatarland is looking so spectacular! Disney seriously needs to add an observation tower to Avatarland because the aerial view is just breathtakingly beautiful! I would totally love to see all of this from above.

I love the idea of an observation platform if possible. Spectacular scenery. And the land seems to keep expanding. Sticking with my prediction of it having A,B,C,D and E offerings.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I love the idea of an observation platform if possible. Spectacular scenery. And the land seems to keep expanding. Sticking with my prediction of it having A,B,C,D and E offerings.

The land hasn't expanded beyond where it was originally planned to go. If anything it's "shrinking" since we are now see the outlines of the guest areas. There will be two rides, and maybe some other type of walkthrough, so I don't know where you are getting the other two offerings from.

Siren

I am hoping we will - on Flight of Passage! Of course it won't be real, but I hope some of the scenes on the ride will match up to what we see in the land.
Hi @JohnWD! Flight of Passage is going to be amazing. I'm pretty sure it's going to better than the real thing and I totally can't wait!

Hi @jt04! The aerial pics of the floating mountains are just so gorgeous. I wanna see them from up above, lol. And, that's great if the land appears to be expanding even if it isn't. LOL.

jt04

Hi @JohnWD! Flight of Passage is going to be amazing. I'm pretty sure it's going to better than the real thing and I totally can't wait!

Hi @jt04! The aerial pics of the floating mountains are just so gorgeous. I wanna see them from up above, lol. And, that's great if the land appears to be expanding even if it isn't. LOL.

It looks like they are adding new structure tires towards RFC. Not sure if this is new but looks like it. Also amazed by how the mountains blend with the natural foliage of DAK. The colors are almost identical.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
It looks like they are adding new structure tires towards RFC. Not sure if this is new but looks like it. Also amazed by how the mountains blend with the natural foliage of DAK. The colors are almost identical.

If you are referring to these buildings, then yes, these are new, but they appear to be backstage buildings.

upload_2016-8-24_20-16-12.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom