Avatar construction aerial updates

twebber55

I guess I've been so focused on the show building that I didn't realize all of the other stuff being built around it. It will be interesting to see the walking paths take shape. But I assume those would be one of the last things that will be worked on. I wonder what will be lit up at night with that Avatar glow like in the movies?
i still think most pathways will light up

brb1006

I guess I've been so focused on the show building that I didn't realize all of the other stuff being built around it. It will be interesting to see the walking paths take shape. But I assume those would be one of the last things that will be worked on. I wonder what will be lit up at night with that Avatar glow like in the movies?
I was thinking the same thing, what I'm looking forward to the most about Avatarland is seeing it at lit at night.

TomHendricks

Could they paint the side of the building green and brown and add some vines hanging down to make it look like forest/jungle? I'm sure they will think of something :)
I'm pretty sure they will move all the mulch purchased for Hyperion Wharf over to Avatar-Land to go with the brown paint and vines.

Sped2424

Hope they have something better and as functional as the Stitch Queue AA.
They already confirmed navi animatronics in an interview I believe. Talking about the tech behind them if I recall correctly the article was going on about the 64 types of movement points the navi faces will have.
Edit:
Found the article in question!
http://www./2014/06/james-cameron-n...a-says-advanced-navi-animatronics-are-coming/

Cesar R M

ye
They already confirmed navi animatronics in an interview I believe. Talking about the tech behind them if I recall correctly the article was going on about the 64 types of movement points the navi faces will have.
Edit:
Found the article in question!
http://www./2014/06/james-cameron-n...a-says-advanced-navi-animatronics-are-coming/
yaah but thats in 2014.
I wonder if there is any new info about these! :O

Disneyhead'71

From the News13 Chopper this morning.

image.jpg

P_Radden

Would love to hear more from you
I have only been back there one time. I was able to take lots of pictures and video of the construction before they saw me and told me "no pictures". It looks amazing, I could sit and just watch the construction all day.

I really want to post the pics on here, but won't post them because I do not want to get the person in trouble who took us back there or risk their career.

twebber55

I have only been back there one time. I was able to take lots of pictures and video of the construction before they saw me and told me "no pictures". It looks amazing, I could sit and just watch the construction all day.

I really want to post the pics on here, but won't post them because I do not want to get the person in trouble who took us back there or risk their career.
size?
Scope?
Does the different angle give you a feel for the land different than what we have seen so far?

P_Radden

The scope and size is simply massive. That building already looks huge from a distance and from the aerial photos but when you are down on the ground right next to it with all the steal structure, it's huge! From the ground you can also see many more features of the steel work forming the vines or roots coming down from the building. You can also see the arches that are being build coming off the center area of the rockwork/building

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom