Avatar construction aerial updates

NoChesterHester

But if you've ever been to Disneyland, you'll know that leaving room for large pathways is critical. Pathways are inexpensive, so using more of the land and just spacing things out more would be the best option for guests and traffic.

Agree Tom, but with only two attractions it isn't like there isn't enough space in CMM to house those plus plenty of walkway space. If it is only two attractions then I'd rather it was rich and dense, with ample walkway width.

Tom

Beta Return
Agree Tom, but with only two attractions it isn't like there isn't enough space in CMM to house those plus plenty of walkway space. If it is only two attractions then I'd rather it was rich and dense, with ample walkway width.

I predict there will be more than just the two attractions, including some sort of dining and perhaps retail. And I also predict there will be themed walking areas, similar to the Oasis, but glowy.

NoChesterHester

I predict there will be more than just the two attractions, including some sort of dining and perhaps retail. And I also predict there will be themed walking areas, similar to the Oasis, but glowy.

Oh I agree. Definitely. That is what I meant by "rich and dense." Stuff to see and do all with energetic adjacency.

boufa

Don't get too hung up on fences. This thing is gonna take a while, and moving fences is easy. IF they end up growing beyond the footprint shown by the fences (ie moving the road) they have a lot to do first. Moving the road might not even have to be started for a year. Lets watch the site prep and see what happens.

Rob562

The new theater is coming along too

This is the first time I've noticed those two dirt walls/dams/causeways/walkways crossing the waterway, one near Dawa bar and the other near the backstage bridge. I wonder if they're just there for the construction period to totally dam off the waterway from any construction spills, or if there's something more permanent planned for them...

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom