themoose

the best part about the entire announcement is the nighttime show. it sounds like they are innovating with their entertainment again...and finding a way to bring glow with the show to AK. Hopefully the entire ToL will get the refurb it needs.

Now for all of the official DHS announcements...

lazyboy97o

Yes, I'm sure Disney is hoping nobody notices the announcement of the largest expansion project they are likely to do in Florida for the next 5 years at least. :rolleyes:
Then they could have put more effort into the announcement. Like make it in this country, where the project is happening. Or at a time when people would notice. Or not use art that still shows very little in the way of specifics.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Then they could have put more effort into the announcement. Like make it in this country, where the project is happening. Or at a time when people would notice. Or not use art that still shows very little in the way of specifics.
I agree with all of that. I just don't attribute the failure to,do those things with a desire to bury the announcement. No need to attribute to deceit, dishonesty, or evil intent that which can easily be explained by incompetence.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom