nightowlky

Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever, so this may have already been discussed. But, I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about an Avatar/EPCOT connection.

A woman I work with knows one of the creative directors for EPCOT. She just told me there would be an Avatar attraction coming to the park, and it will be themed around nature/being green.

Please tell me this isn't true!!!

Oh please god NOOO!!!

I'd have to stop going to EPCOT and that would suck even more than Avatar.

EpcotMark

The only place I could see it work would be a 3D film to Replace HISTA. I mean, come on, if it can hold Michael Jackson, it can surely hold James Cameron.

Phonedave

to be fair the happening was really about trees farting. ergo - i am SURE disney could just convert soarin' ;)

deliverence would also be a bit erm... weird :S

I throw out my vote for two new movie based attractions.

Naked Lunch - Put it in DHS. Sell typewriters in The Writers Nook (Or whatever that bookstore is called).

The Clockwork Orange - Program people to react in a certain way to specific stimuli. Wait .... Disney already does that.

-dave

Courtney1188

Willy a?

Anyway, the have a "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory" ride at Alton Towers in the UK...based on the book... it's not so hot. But could be amazing.

Done right, that could be totally amazing! Boat ride on a chocolate river through a land made of candy! If only the Great Move Ride was a boat ride...

tomman710

There already was an Avatar presence in the park ... remember the Pocahontas attractions?

Avatar is essentially Pocahontas with updated animation ... well maybe Pocahontas, Dances With Wolves, and Ferngully but with less character development.

Phonedave

My post was a Simpsons reference.

Lets take down SEE

I think the sun (wig) sphere would be much better.

I got that reference right away. I remember when I saw it on the Simpsons the first time, because I think I was the only person in the room saw (or heck, even knew about) Naked Lunch.

-dave

JimboJones123

Avatar - Epcot - Sounds like somebody is just connecting things that have earned a Billion dollars.

Here is another. Sony and The US Army. Hilton and Pepsi. American Airlines and the IRS.

Master Gracey 5

I'm more impressed that someone had the gall to spread a rumor that there would be an attraction based on a 20th Century Fox film coming to a Walt Disney World Park.

Next thing you know someone will tell you Dunkin Donuts is planning on selling bags of Starbuck's coffee in all major locations.

hrcollectibles

Hey guys! I haven't posted in forever, so this may have already been discussed. But, I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about an Avatar/EPCOT connection.

A woman I work with knows one of the creative directors for EPCOT. She just told me there would be an Avatar attraction coming to the park, and it will be themed around nature/being green.

Please tell me this isn't true!!!

Why not just have a ferngully attraction ,because aren't Ferngully and Avatar basically the same premise. (I know ferngully is not a Disney Property but neither is Avatar).. I do not see this happening

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom