August 2012 Roll Call!!

gccgrad1996

Getting closer

Well we finally made it into double digits, only 75 until we leave for the greatest place on Earth, and 77 until we check in at the greatest place on Earth. All Star Movies Aug. 3 through 11th. I really don't know how I am going to get through these next 11 weeks.

Upvote 0

disneydad1000

Surprising alittle Princess

We go every year in aug..this year surprising my 5yr with the Royal Princsess room at our home(POR)but this year we will be bringing our new prince who was just born 2 weeks ago..he'll get his first feel for the magic at 3 1/2 months old..this will be our 7th year in a row..we always do the road trip from upstate ny..maybe a few more stops this year!!!!!!!!!!LOL:hammer::sohappy:

Upvote 0

coachwnh

cant wait!!!! Once June gets here, its right around the corner. Once the kids are out of school, I'm sure they will want to know how many days so they can start their count!!! I hate to rush time away, but July/August cant get here soon enough.

Upvote 0

Kandi

14th - 28th August at POFQ :sohappy: It's a family trip but i get to see my boyfriend who is a CM, when I visit it would have been 4.5 months since i had last seen him seeing as he lives in the USA and i'm from the UK. I can't wait :D 88days!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

cant wait!!!! Once June gets here, its right around the corner. Once the kids are out of school, I'm sure they will want to know how many days so they can start their count!!! I hate to rush time away, but July/August cant get here soon enough.

Oh so true!! We have 88 more days to go , and while I don't want to rush the summer either (cause I love the sun and heat) I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TO DISNEY!!! My daughter was saying that yesterday about getting through June, once the kiddos are out of school in , hopefully with summer being in the pool , june and july can go by fast!!

But never soon enough!
God I need my fix!!!:hammer:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

HOLY CRAP!!! Can I just say I'm so glad we bought our airfare when it first came out!! Its up $900.00 more from what we paid for a family of four! I mean I miss the days of it being under $1,000. but I know those days are gone! But hay $1,100 for air for us from RI , I'm not complaining!

82 more days to go!!! WOOOHOOOO:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom