Attractions that I will NOT go on again.

JIMINYCR

From your list, I definitely will not return another time for Captain EO :confused: , and The Circle of Life.
I do plan on going back to revisit more than once : Muppet 3D, LMA Stunt Show, Country Bears, and Ellen Adventure.
I dont mind a walk through Swiss Family Tree House just to fill in time.

Other attractions I always avoid: All of the "carnival" rides :confused: in DinoLand and Living With the Land.

Not bad out of all the parks to have such a short "Not Like" list.:)

Shadowgate

Very sorry to say this and it isn't just my age talking but Space Mountian. This was my second favorite ride (first was 2000 Leagues) when I was a kid but after not being on it for over 10 years my daughter was finally old enough that she wanted to try it last year so we went on it and it was just way to rough. I had heard that from some but didn't realize how rough. I know some people may like it just for this but it reminded me on how rough AK's Dino ride seemed to be last time I was on it. If we get out to DL, I will give that version of Space Mountain a try as I have read it has a smoother ride.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I see you did not mention Stitch...but I don't consider that even worth going on once....;). That is my all time most detested attraction....

Captian EO...once years ago was enough
Lights Motor....never need to see again, can't wait for Carsland to replace...
Circle of Life....can't remember what it was but nothing draws me to it.

Muppets....LOL I really like it...could use a refurb but otherwise its a must do at DHS....

kane47

MK - Stitch great escape - How has this attraction been around for so long. It is truly horrendous.
Epcot - Imagine Pavilion
HS - Motor cars - just doesn't seem to pique my family, friends or my interest.
AK - Kali River - Just don't like to be wet and unconformable all day even if it is hot.

Honorable mention - Captain Eo and did I mention Stitch GE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarWarsGirl

Here is a list of attractions that I just find a little boring or just a one time attraction.
1. Country Bear Jamboree
2. Swiss Family Treehouse
3. Captain EO
4. The Circle of Life
5. Ellen's Energy Adventure
6. O Canada! (film)
7. Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
8. Muppet*Vision 3D

Notice Something? Anyways Share your one time/ boring attraction!!! :p
What do you think of mine.
I love Captain EO. I hit it every time I go into Epcot. O Canada! I like as well. I hit it about once every other trip. I'm sorry you didn't like Lights! Motors! Action! Extreme stunt show. It's a very cool show.

It's time to play the music. It's time to light the lights. It's time to meet the Muppets on the Muppet Show Tonight...It's time to put on makeup. It's time to dress up right. It's time to raise the curtain on the Muppet Show tonight. Why do we always come here? I guess we'll never know. It's like a kind of torture to have to watch the show...It's time to get things started. Why don''t you get things started? It's time to get things started on the inspirational celebrational Muppettational...this is what we call the Muppet SHoW!!!!!!

Sing along...

I like the Swiss Family Robinson movie. The treehouse...not so much. Tarzan's Treehouse in DL is better. Circle of Life is...we won't even go there. There's one part of Country Bears I like...

My younger brother used to mispronounce Ellen's Energy Adventure and call it the Elementary Adventure...

I can't go on Astro Orbiter. It makes me motion sick. I'm not a fan of Mission: Space either for the same reason. And Hall of Presidents is not an attraction. It's a parental method of torture.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom