Attractions that I will NOT go on again.

jmorri26

Some aren't this way, but for me and my family- we don't go to Disney World for the shows. At all. (Walt Disney would be so disappointed!) But Anyo f the shows at AK, Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Lights Motor, etc- all things to kill time when I'd much rather be enjoying the sights or riding rides :) Tiki Room, EO (or HISTA) and (on rare occasion) Country Bears are the exception to that. If it moves, we'll ride it.

Goofyernmost

Here is a list of attractions that I just find a little boring or just a one time attraction.
1. Country Bear Jamboree
2. Swiss Family Treehouse
3. Captain EO
4. The Circle of Life
5. Ellen's Energy Adventure
6. O Canada! (film)
7. Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
8. Muppet*Vision 3D

Notice Something? Anyways Share your one time/ boring attraction!!! :p
What do you think of mine.
Isn't it amazing how different people like or dislike things. That's why I have to laugh whenever someone does a post asking which rides are worth the time. No person can tell anyone what THEY will like. Not possible. Check them all out and decide for yourself. If you didn't enjoy it this time...don't go the next time.

1. CBJ...Love it, always have! See it every visit.
2. SFT...It's OK, but it's not an every trip visit, just once in a while if the mood strikes.
3. Captain Eooooooowww. Saw it when it was first in EPCOT. Thought it wasn't worth the gun powder to blow it to hell, still don't. Especially considering what MJ turned into (crazy person) near the end of his life, he was hardly a roll model. Not to mention the sheer exploitation used by Disney after his death. Bad, bad show. I am, however, certainly not speaking for everyone, just me.
4. Circle of Life...Saw it once, never felt the desire to see it again.
5. Ellen's Energy...another can't miss for me. Ellen took the singly most boring, useless 45 minutes in the history of mankind and made it funny and light plus informative.
6. O Canada...a great 360 movie. Martin Short made it better and less serious.
7. LMA...Another been there, done that situation for me. I didn't hate it, it was OK. Just nothing that I purposely attend regularly.
8. Muppet Vision...My God, what's not to like about that. It's not even a departure from the normal Muppets programs seen on TV. It is impossible to redo because of the death of Jim Henson. Needs to remain a classic. And the preshow alone is worth the time. A net full of jello! :D Cracks me up every time.

Jo DeVil

oh, that is off our list as well. We went there just for the face painting and we couldnt get out of there fast enough.
Yep even a nice back story for the fair ground area (AK) doesn't make that place work, it's just not Disney as far as we are concerned.
CBJ am I the only one that fines them creepy in a Chucky sort of way???

deanaandrich

For me, I'd have to say mission: space. Just them reminding me in line that you may get sick is enough for me to start feeling that way before I get on.
But on the other hand, my family makes it a point to try all the attractions at a park we typically skip once a year. We just make a day of it.

Here is a list of attractions that I just find a little boring or just a one time attraction.
1. Country Bear Jamboree
2. Swiss Family Treehouse
3. Captain EO
4. The Circle of Life
5. Ellen's Energy Adventure
6. O Canada! (film)
7. Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
8. Muppet*Vision 3D

Notice Something? Anyways Share your one time/ boring attraction!!! :p
What do you think of mine.

I agree with 1-7 but not 8. I can't wait for 1-7 to go. Muppets could use so updates but there not much to do at Hollywood anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom