Attraction that you'd HATE to have break down

What is the attraction that you'd HATE to have break down when you're on it!

• Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • It's a Small World

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

• Test Track

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Tower of Terror (hahaha - the very top - window open!)

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Spaceship Earth (on the descention)

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • El Rio Del Tiempo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Splash Mountain (on the ascention)

• Living with the Land

• Total voters

Sheri

I think the most annoying would be.....Country Bear Jamboree! haha, j/k :lol: :p

It'd probably be RnR, especially if yer upside down!!! :eek: Any other time it'd be cool because they'd probably put the lights on, but upside down I would not be able to take AT ALL

I'm gettin scared to go on there now!

NowInc

Originally posted by SheriD013

Especially at night! The first time I went on ToT was at night and seeing the lights over MGM was really cool, and then in the background you see the Earfull tower, and it's a great veiw :)

LoL..did you happen to notice the 2 red eyes on the hotel in the horizon?

That is truely awesome to see....

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by SheriD013
I think the most annoying would be.....Country Bear Jamboree! haha, j/k :lol: :p

It'd probably be RnR, especially if yer upside down!!! :eek: Any other time it'd be cool because they'd probably put the lights on, but upside down I would not be able to take AT ALL

I'm gettin scared to go on there now!

Sheri - - If CBJ broke down...that means it wouldn't play...so I agree...it would be anoying...and all you do is exit through the curtains....

(On Peter Pan you over LONDON!)

dizpins14

I would love to get stuck on RnR because I would tell them to crank up the music
"Love in a Roller Coaster"

I've been stuck on Pooh before that is torture because they keep repeating the story. Expecially because it was at the end so close to getting out "And everyone gathered to say 'Hooray' and Hooray for Pooh to"

Maria

I can´t pick just one.... I first thought of RnRC.... scary... and then I thought of Space Mountain... I have heard of friends being evacuated from SM and it was really scary having to get down those narrow "ladders". I also think getting stuck on BTM should be terrible if you have to be evacuated from there...

For annoying ones, I think The river of time and IASM beat them all with their music.

EthylCooper

Stuck on rides

I was stuck on both Haunted Mansion and Test Track. Haunted Mansion was no fun...it stopped at that part where you're going down backwards toward the graveyard....we spent nearly 10 minutes staring at that same raven. I'd like to get stuck at the ballroom/dining room part. Test Track stopped just after we got onto the outside track. I was stuck out in the sun for about 20 minutes or so with 4 newbie teenagers (one who had been asking for spoilers the whole ride) and another single rider. They were pretty cool to be stuck with, though....I could have had much worse companions from their age group. I wish I could get stuck on Splash Mountain, just before the ascent. My friends were and got to listen to a lot more vulture than I've ever been able to hear.

RobFL

Account Suspended
I spent 20 minutes once sitting in the Space Mountain tunnel in the dark on the TTA.

I also always get stopped at the seance scene in HM.

I've never had to evac from a ride.

-Rob

WDWspider

I haven't read the other posts yet, but alot of these I'd love to be stuck on a little while (in certain places more than others).

Sheri

wow...I forgot about this thread. Well...next time I go, I know which ones I wanna be stuck on...Any dark one, considering the people I'll be with :D :p

RobVanDam

MY winner is...

Well to be perfectly honest .. I didnt vote.. Why you my ask.. wel lthe one i would vote for aint up there... Rock N' Roller..... I mean the music is awesome and all but think about it... 3...2...go ... VOOOm... " umm houston we have a problem" you go up into the loop and Crikey! .... thats gonna suck ... That happened when i was in DCA .. I was eatin dinner at Wolfgang Pucks (they got good bread) and the power goes off right in the blast off of California Screamin' The coaster car just came right back down ...... anyway... and Ive been on IASM when it broke down and OMG!!! and we thought we r WDW freaks.. the people sitting behind kept singin the song in EVERY language! after that i had to go around askin people for advil.. AYE!!

=-RVD-=

RobVanDam

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
I voted for Test Track - with all that advanced technology it would never break down, would it ???:lol:

Y'know.... your goin for the barrier test, and right when its gonna open the power goes off.... and well .. lets just say I hope that wall is made of styrofome.. :lol:

=-RVD-=

AliciaLuvzDizne

I have been stuck on the following...

It's a Small World
The Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Spaceship Earth (on the descention)
Splash Mountain (on the ascention)

TTA sucked the most because i got stuck in the tunnel RIGHT BEFORE you get to the window to see SM...boring!!
and yes, annoying with the repetition!! (NOW APPROACHING SPACE MOUNTAIN, NOW APPROACHING SPACE MOUNTAIN, NOW APPROACHING SPACE MOUNTAIN, NOW APPROACHING SPACE MOUNTAIN, ).

I got stuck in HM at the end by the raven too... that was also annoying... I think i told it to shut up LOL

CAW CAW CAW CAW AAAAHHH

AND last but not least (LOL)
Last time i was on SE i got stuck at the fall of rome part... mmm sulfer! (cough cough)

kaos

Test Track. there is nothing worse than waiting 5 hours to ride and then go through the speed loop at a blazing 5 miles an hours.....

Paul T

It's a Small World
The Haunted Mansion

Voted for Hanuted Mansion although i have never been unfortunate enough to break down on anything at disney!
(watch out Paul when you go next month everthing will break down!) :)

bamboo7

TTA, cause there is a good chance i would be outside when it goes down. and i'd rather not be stuck outside in hot weather.

kaos

Wouldn't it be kewl if the Hall of Presidents broke down and Lincoln started beating the crap out of Reagan? And then Clinton drops his pants and looks around the audience for a 21 or 22 year old wearing a beret???? Not to mention that maybe George Sr. would have to reprimand George Jr. and spank the audio-animatronic ______ out of him.

I did hear a tale about Gomer "throwing" the piano in CBJ once (hydraulic failure)

"Yes John, but if the Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists" <---- hey, they do in my small world

:hammer: :hammer: :lookaroun :hammer: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom