Attraction that you'd HATE to have break down

What is the attraction that you'd HATE to have break down when you're on it!

• Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • It's a Small World

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

• Test Track

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Tower of Terror (hahaha - the very top - window open!)

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Spaceship Earth (on the descention)

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • El Rio Del Tiempo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Splash Mountain (on the ascention)

• Living with the Land

• Total voters

bamboo7

wow. there sure are a lot of people here who would hate to be stuck on Its a s world. if i had to be stuck on one of the attractions listed in the poll, i for one would want it to be IASW.

Legacy

The one attraction I would hate to be on when it broke down would be the Tiki Room. I think it would suck to have all of the birds just... die... or have Pierre drop a nut on your shoulder.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Eh, I'd hate it also, if Iago's dialog kept repeating and repeating...but I'd never BE in the new Tiki Room with that parrot! :animwink:

wdwkid17

I've been on Test Track, Pirates of the Carribbean, COP, It's a Small World and Splash Mountain when they have all broken down. Not all in one trip though.

Pioneer Hall

I was once stuck on Small World for about 45 minutes. It was very annoying, I still have nightmares about it. I was also stuck on ToT right before the drop shaft. We were sitting in the dark for about 20 minutes or so. Some people were freaking out on the elevator and were screaming to get off. Then after it was over a CM is at the elevator and says we can ride again without waiting. So many people ran away (I stayed though). I was stuck on Test Track once. It was outside on the steepest bank on the ride. IT WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE! Then all of a sudden I looked back towards the door (where the cars come to the outside) and a car comes shooting out. We still weren't moving. Then as the car got a little closer, we started to speed ahead. It was scary. I have also been stuck on TTA. It was in the part where you go in to space mountain (where you see the cars going up the lift hill). They had to turn the lights on so it was interesting. Other than that I haven't really been stuck on rides, just temporarily delayed.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I only had to evac TT. But i was 10 feet from the end, so it was no big deal.

I've always said that if IASW breaks down and I'm on it for more than 10 minutes, I'm gonna get out and start kicking dolls :):fork:

JonnyK

Anything...

Like a year ago, I was stuck on SM, I was going up up up up the track.. then it stopped ride broke down and they turned the lights on n i saw all the tracks, I was scared about whats gonna happen.. then they said Remain in your seat, were having Techinal Diffuculties.... Then I waited 10 mins then they turned out the light then I started riding.. and wee!! it was fun.. but I would never go on SM so it wont break down again. But I would ride it again always, If they update there computer!.

Then on TTA - I Was riding thru SM and I saw all the tracks when they turned the light on, It looks pretty Cool!

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Either the El Rio del Tiempo or Its A Small World, both have very annoying songs. I might think the Mexican boat ride is more annoying since I don't what they are singing (I never really paid that much attention in Spanish class :snore: :snore: :snore: )

SnowWhiteKL

I voted for ToT, because being stuck up that high would scare me to death. I've been stuck on both splash and space mountains before, and on space moutain they turned on the lights, and on splash mountain they turned off "Laughing Place." we were on both rides for about half an hour before they got them going again, and thank god they turned off "Laughing Place." It's fun to pass through it, but I would've gone nuts listening to it for half an hour!:hammer:

Horizons_03

I would be afriad to be on tower of terror during at the top of drop shaft, because it would be a really unexpected drop once they reset the ride.
but i would love to be either in spaceship earth when it breaks down, but i would be really creeped out by being in the pirates of the caribean becuase its a really dark ride and there are no exits that one can see easily and there is water everywhere if a person had to evacuate.
Horizons_03

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The chair lift at blizzard beach, nothing more frustrating than being stuck a few feet from the top and watching the Qs growing for Summit while you hang there.

seabelis

Last time I went to WDW it seemed like everything we went on broke down. The only thing I specifically remember though is being stuck on Splash Mtn. on the edge of the drop. It was with much trepidation that I rode it to begin with, being that I am afraid of heights and terrified of drops, and looking down that drop for twenty minutes didn't help.

I got stuck on PP over London in the early eighties. They turned the lights on, but we didn't have to evac.

Figment1986

I would Love to get stuck on TOT When the doors open, as long as they wate to let me take that nice picture. Then to get on RNRC as long as it aint a loop or other thing which would leave me upside down I am Fine.

But IASW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hold on :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:
Ok, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Thats scarry, to be stuck on that ride, I am now scarred.

Also i have been stuck on HM, right before U really get to the Grave Yard Scene, I was their, hearing the music loop. I began to get crazy, :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
But then we moved and when i got to a bench i curled up and hid, untill it was our time to go back to Cristal Palace and eat dinner with Pooh and his pals.

Mr Bill

Originally posted by RobVanDam

Y'know.... your goin for the barrier test, and right when its gonna open the power goes off.... and well .. lets just say I hope that wall is made of styrofome.. :lol:

=-RVD-=

Last time I went on Test Track the ride broxe down right as we came around the turn for the crash test. It was kind of scary because the test lights never came on so I wasn't sure the door would open.

Steveo83

I read on a webpage (hiddenmickeys.org) I believe that on Test Track the crash wall will actually kick open on hinges if they dont open electronically. So you could not actually crash through it or into it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom