Attraction that you'd HATE to have break down

What is the attraction that you'd HATE to have break down when you're on it!

• Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • It's a Small World

Votes: 45 37.5%
  • The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Tomorrowland Transit Authority

• Test Track

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Tower of Terror (hahaha - the very top - window open!)

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Spaceship Earth (on the descention)

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • El Rio Del Tiempo

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Splash Mountain (on the ascention)

• Living with the Land

• Total voters

starsprite

It's a Small World!!! Fawk! I was in like grade 7 I think...and it broke down for about an hour and they didn't stop playing the music for about half an hour!! ARG, I didn't go on that ride again for like 4 years. haha I hate that damn music.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Originally posted by starsprite
It's a Small World!!! Fawk! I was in like grade 7 I think...and it broke down for about an hour and they didn't stop playing the music for about half an hour!! ARG, I didn't go on that ride again for like 4 years. haha I hate that damn music.

You're so lucky! I'd love it if it was the Hawaiian scene...

MicBat

The funnest part of IASW is finding the dolls that look like you and your friends or family! HAHAHA! "Look there's Bob!" or "Look there's Sue!"

pepsistar

:lookaroun TOT would scare me!!!!! No way to get out/off!!! Especially if you were at the top. Great view but--- what happens when it goes back on???

As for IASW at least you could walk from that one :lol: The water is not that deep! I have been stuck on HM, TT, Pirates, and a few others. "BUT" TOT would definately be the one I would really be scared about!! long way down IF something happened!!!!! Owwwwwww myyyyyyyyyy :( :cry:

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by pepsistar
:lookaroun TOT would scare me!!!!! No way to get out/off!!! Especially if you were at the top. Great view but--- what happens when it goes back on???

As for IASW at least you could walk from that one :lol: The water is not that deep! I have been stuck on HM, TT, Pirates, and a few others. "BUT" TOT would definately be the one I would really be scared about!! long way down IF something happened!!!!! Owwwwwww myyyyyyyyyy :( :cry:

There is a way to get out of ToT....you just can't see them. When I was stuck up there the exit signs illuminated immediately. You just don't see them during the ride because it would hurt the theme.

jrashadb

Ugh... Imagine being stuck on the outdoor track on TT in the rain... Man, that's awful. I've heard stories about people getting trapped out there in rainstorms because we all know how well TT deals with inclement weather.
the song in IASW is annoying... the LAnd is kinda boring... SE is uncomfortable to be sure...
But, none of it beats waiting out in that stupid car in the rain on a banked track getting soaked and not being able to do anything about it.
If I ever got stuck like that, someone would have to give me some answers when I got off, boy. Consequences and repercussions, friends... consequences and repercussions... :lol: :lol: :lol:

MicBat

Getting stopped in SE at for at least 10 min of the ride is invetable! It never fails, everytime I go on it, it stops! They need a new air conditioning system in there, too. In the late spring/summer months, it's pretty hot in that big ball!

is the TTA ever not broken down?! everytime i pass it that stupid guy is telling people to stay seated but SE was fun being stuck on,we were on it like 5 or 6 years ago when it was raining so it was totally empty and a cm said lightning struck it so me and my dad got to walk the whole thing and i got to take pictures with the animatronices:D but i remember reading once that if ToT were to brake down at the top it was because the platformy thing wasnt there and if that happens lets just say there are 21 more "guests" staying permenantly

Nintendo18

I voted for SE because if you have ever gotten stuck at this point you are so annoyed at the lady who keeps saying that the ride vehicle is going to turn around.

historymystery

Account Suspended
Living with the land, It's a small world, and Splash Mountain. Actually I was stuck in Splash Mountain and I hated it! It kept saying the same thing over and over again! i am just glad that didn't happen on its a small world! Here is one that isn't on the poll, Being stuck on Tom Sawyers Island! That would ruin my vacation!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom