Attraction Smells :)

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Has anyone else noticed that many different attractions (Mostly the indoor attractions) have their own different smells? :) In the overall park attractions my favorite is the queue line in E.T. Adventure at Universal.. but at Disney, it's Carousel of Progress. idk why but I'm addicted to going to Carousel of Progress just for the smell if the theater anyone else?... :lookaroun

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

I love the smell of the water in POTC, and the oranges in Soarin'. Plus there's the smell of the Philharmagic theater, right when you first walk in that smells like velvet seats and apple pie. :slurp:

disneytati

Well, I particularly like the smell in the airport as soon as I arrive there, it quickly reminds me I am in the US.... Oh, how I miss home...

Prototype82

I love the burning smell of floo powder on Forbidden Journey. It's kind of like the one they used to have on Spaceship Earth...

Captain Chaos

The mildew smell from Peter Pan being ancient and not getting the proper refurb LOL...

All joking aside, I kind of like the smell from Mickey's PhilharMagic during the Be Our Guest scene...

~waiting for someone to say the chili dog burp from Stitch or the skunk from Imagination....

timoteo

We call it the Disney buzz buzz smell. While there are unique smells around. There is an ever present background smell that is a combination of off gassing from touch-up paint, plastic, new store merchandise, fresh cut grass, popcorn, food, and attraction guide rail grease. All combine to produce the Disney Buzz Buzz smell that we know and love.

gaga4disney

I love the smell of the Main Street Bakery when you walk by. One visit i decided to stop in and get something. It was almost park closing and everyone had the same idea. The line was snaking out the door and I was determined with a sleeping 5 yo on my shoulder to get dessert. It was late but i was so hungry and it was our last night.

gaga4disney

I love the smell of the Main Street Bakery when you walk by. One visit i decided to stop in and get something. It was almost park closing and everyone had the same idea. The line was snaking out the door and I was determined with a sleeping 5 yo on my shoulder to get dessert. It was late but i was so hungry and it was our last night.

just realized this thread is about attractions. so i would have to say POTC and soarin.

Tinkerbella16

I love the smells of POTC and Splash so much! Every indoor ride in wdw is amazing to me.. Nothing like the smells of Disney!! Even when I walk into the lobby of the resort for the first time, the air when the doors open hits ya right in the face and I just take a big wiff of that smell and I know I'm "home"!! lol

disneytati

I love the smells of POTC and Splash so much! Every indoor ride in wdw is amazing to me.. Nothing like the smells of Disney!! Even when I walk into the lobby of the resort for the first time, the air when the doors open hits ya right in the face and I just take a big wiff of that smell!! lol

That's exactly how I feel!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom