Attn: Ladies!

kybred72

What do you carry your female needs in (i.e. chapstick, sunglasses, hygiene products, etc? I want something functional yet stylish and therefore won't be wearing a fannypack :hurl: No offense to those who wear them but looking for other alternatives. So, what do you use?

Thanks!

27 DAYS!!!! :sohappy:

MissM

A little off topic... but were you the one that made some sort of necklace with the Epcot logo on it or something!?! Did you ever make those after to sell? Because I would totally buy one!
Hrm...not that I can recall. Trying to remember what Disney related crafty projects I've posted here. I do make jewelry in general (shop link in sig) but off hand I don't remember making an Epcot specific item.

Upvote 0
I just use a back pack when I am using my large DSLR camera or a crossover type bag if not. I bought an awesome one at Zappos.com that is a Haiku bag...vegan friendly, nylon and "pleather." It is easy to clean, lightweight and large enough to fit what I need for the day and easy to flip around to the side to accomodate the lap bar for riding the attractions. I simplify by putting like items in zip lock bags.

Oh, and ladies....for those personal hygiene items....layer those suckers on top and find a young man bag checker...he'll be so freaked out he'll barely glace in your bag, surely not wanted to make any kind of contact with the items and you'll be through that line toot sweet! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Hrm...not that I can recall. Trying to remember what Disney related crafty projects I've posted here. I do make jewelry in general (shop link in sig) but off hand I don't remember making an Epcot specific item.

Sorry, my mistake! I could have sworn it was you but maybe I was confusing it with the fact that you do make jewelery.

Upvote 0
I did it!

Well after seeing this thread, you ladies talked me into it!!
After the last trip of cramming stuff in my pockets, I decided it was time to get one of those nice crossbody bags you other ladies have!
So I just ordered one of the Dooney & Burke bags that were recently on sale on the .com store, then they were having an additional 25% off Disney parks items & free shipping!! What a deal! Cant wait until it arrives!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom