AT&T on Spaceship Earth

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Originally posted by blackride
I meant what you said was phrased a little harsh. You could of just said he was somewhat reliable and why....I am still new to these boards and dont know that many people.........

Sorry if I was harsh--was just explaining that I'm not the first person to be like that here--therefore, having been in your position before, I am sorry.

Dayma

Sorry if I was harsh--was just explaining that I'm not the first person to be like that here--therefore, having been in your position before, I am sorry.

Thanks ..... didnt mean to start anything. Like I said I am new so I dont know who is who in here :(

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Thanks ..... didnt mean to start anything. Like I said I am new so I dont know who is who in here :(

Not a problem. PM me next time--lot quicker response time and it doesn't take up space on the boards :) No need to frown, though...you are going to Disney World in, what, four days?!:cool: 86 for me.

darthdarrel

WOW Blackride! Your going to Disney in a couple of months? Darn Hey you want to stop by on the way there and pick me up? :lol: I want to go to Disney world!

imagineersrock

Originally posted by darthdarrel
I`m sorry,but you are the first person I have EVER heard that loves the mickey hat I have even walked down the street and heard people say "WHy on earth did they build that thing" and that`s the GODS HONEST TRUTH! and as far as it becoming the new icon so soon,they built it to be the new icon DUH!:rolleyes:

completley agree, i heard from several people that they honestly did not enjoy the location of the hat, it takes away so much of the "ooh aah" feel when you walk into MGM. the first thing i thought when i saw it i thought "wow... tacky." i absolutley hate it and still pray that it is simply a temporary thing to cover up the ongoing chinese theater rehab. :lookaroun

Dayma

WOW Blackride! Your going to Disney in a couple of months? Darn Hey you want to stop by on the way there and pick me up? I want to go to Disney world!

He He sure just a "hop skip and a jump away"......now if only the wife would let me....

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
Originally posted by imagineersrock
completley agree, i heard from several people that they honestly did not enjoy the location of the hat, it takes away so much of the "ooh aah" feel when you walk into MGM. the first thing i thought when i saw it i thought "wow... tacky." i absolutley hate it and still pray that it is simply a temporary thing to cover up the ongoing chinese theater rehab. :lookaroun

I wouldn't count on it...let's just say it has a better guest reaction than the Mickey Wand did...and it's still here, four years later.

jaimjaim25

OK, I wrote an e-mail to Disney World Guest Services about AT&T Employee access to Spaceship Earth.... Here is what they wrote me back...

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Although the Spaceship Earth VIP lounge has been closed, AT&T employees with a
valid AT&T ID may still gain exclusive access to the attraction. Please inquire
with the Greeter at the front of the attraction.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

WOOHOOO!!!!
13 more days!!!!

SirNim

What is this and where?
Large lounge and conference space on the floor above the Global Neighborhood area behind the geosphere.

Accessible via elevators in the Global Neighborhood as well as a staircase that leads from the lounge to the unloading area of SE.

Basically (was) an AT&T outpost in Epcot. Had comfy chairs that reclined, bathrooms with flowers on the toilets, artwork over the sinks, that sort of thing. Machines dispensed free Coca-Cola and other beverages, including hot tea.

In the back was area for conferences (I believe)

How do I know? I went to it April 2002. :)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by jaimjaim25
OK, I wrote an e-mail to Disney World Guest Services about AT&T Employee access to Spaceship Earth.... Here is what they wrote me back...

Dear Jamie,

Thank you for contacting WALT DISNEY WORLD!

Although the Spaceship Earth VIP lounge has been closed, AT&T employees with a
valid AT&T ID may still gain exclusive access to the attraction. Please inquire
with the Greeter at the front of the attraction.

If you have questions or need further assistance, feel free to contact us.
Please include your full name, E-Mail address, and reservation number if
applicable on all correspondence.

WOOHOOO!!!!
13 more days!!!!
Hey Can you give me the E mail address to Disney world guest services? Please!:D

jaimjaim25

ok i have a pic of the AT&T lounge but I can't attach it (this thread wont let me??).. anyone want to see it, ill e-mail it to ya...

ogryn

Stich fan said:
I wanted to ride SSE. If it closes, We'll have a drop in attandence, or will it

I don't know what you are trying to say, can you reword your sentance please? :)

SSE isn't closed at the moment, it just lost it's sponsorship (relating to this thread), and the Global Neighbourhood (post-show).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom