At sse

maggiegrace1

He just got off and said it was Great..He is sooo excited..

He said Judy Dench is AWESOME!

He is going on again right now..He is TOO EXCITED!

People are still getting on right now...

Space Mountain

Oo, nice. Does the shift listening require updated training as of a certain date? Like, it normally says "Jungle Cruise Trained as of ...." (when they last had a safety modification or procedure change). Or does it appear to operate the same way SSE always has?

Sorry for the delay, I lost the topic...here's proof for openings next week.
sse8.jpg

Expo_Seeker40

Alright....my family and I will be at MGM on Saturday the 22nd....if I get the park hopper option...I can take the ferryboat from MGM to Epcot and ride spaceship earth anytime between 8:30am-7:00pm? :confused:

Katya

Alright....my family and I will be at MGM on Saturday the 22nd....if I get the park hopper option...I can take the ferryboat from MGM to Epcot and ride spaceship earth anytime between 8:30am-7:00pm? :confused:

Unfortunately (mostly on part of us cast members) they have to schedule enough of us to be there the entire day so if/when they open the ride then there's enough people to run the entire ride rotation. That being said, when the ride is not open, there are at least 7 extra people running around with really nothing to do between post show and greeter. This was precisely my problem on Sunday with my 12:15pm - 11:00pm shift, they couldn't let me go home early because if/when they opened the ride they would need me (turns out I didn't do anything while the ride was open and so they didn't really, but that's beside the point). Likewise, on this coming Saturday I have an 8:30am - 8:30pm shift.

EpcotServo

Unfortunately (mostly on part of us cast members) they have to schedule enough of us to be there the entire day so if/when they open the ride then there's enough people to run the entire ride rotation. That being said, when the ride is not open, there are at least 7 extra people running around with really nothing to do between post show and greeter. This was precisely my problem on Sunday with my 12:15pm - 11:00pm shift, they couldn't let me go home early because if/when they opened the ride they would need me (turns out I didn't do anything while the ride was open and so they didn't really, but that's beside the point). Likewise, on this coming Saturday I have an 8:30am - 8:30pm shift.

Hey there, know of any chance of it being open tomorrow, (Friday, the 14th)? I've got peoples who really want to get on. Maybe, maybe not, I presume?
:shrug:

Katya

Hey there, know of any chance of it being open tomorrow, (Friday, the 14th)? I've got peoples who really want to get on. Maybe, maybe not, I presume?
:shrug:

Pretty much. I know we've all got crazy schedules still right now, so there's always a chance, but there's no telling as things will literally change day to day with the work they do and whether or not the ride is capable of running. The trend has seemed to be almost always in the morning though.

echoscot

My sister works at Kilimanjaro Safaris and she came to visit here in Texas for a couple of days. She told me she and several friends from AK rode it twice yesterday and really liked it. They seemed cool that the ending wasn't finished. Thought Judy Dench was a bit too loud in parts, but overall really enjoyed the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom