At Disney, Mission: Space spurs most complaints

eils

ok i'm gona say something which some people might not agree with or might not take notice of because i'm a kid but hey...i'll give it a shot.everyone has opinions about m:s but no matter how much people say it should be shut down or toned down we know our opinions won't change the minds of the people who made m:s.it's up to them what they want to do with the ride not us.just thought i would add my opinion :)

Shaman

speck76 said:
FYI....wait times today at 2pm

Mission Space- 110 minutes
Soarin'- 90 minutes
Test Track- 70 minutes

Great news! Thanks! :sohappy:

speck76 said:
There is no such thing as bad publicity except your own obituary.
-Brendan Behan

I beg to differ. If it wouldn't exist, Disney wouldn't fear it. :D

eils

look this is getting annoying we are supposed to be talking about a ride not bickering.if you are gona argue go somewhere else please! :)

dxwwf3

eils said:
look this is getting annoying we are supposed to be talking about a ride not bickering.if you are gona argue go somewhere else please! :)

You haven't been around here too long have you? :lol:

spoodles

spoodles said:
Here's the thing, there is no "pace" to be read from 2 in 9 million. In order to project statistically you need a large enough sample. With just 2, you add 1 or take away 1 and you've changed your percentage by 50%. I'm all for preventing injuries (and deaths to be sure), I'm just saying that we have no evidence that suggests there will be any deaths in the next 9 million riders.

ASJHLJ said:
Good point UKLad79. Within statistical error, all of these numbers are essentially zero, demonstrating that all of the attractions are very safe. Actually, the chart in the news article had me contemplating a "Should EEA be shut down due to all the deaths its caused" poll?

Nicole said:
Obviously we have a lot of members on this forum who were not math majors.

Statistically you are safer riding Mission:Space than you are driving to the parks. A LOT safer.

However, all these scare tactics will work on the gullible, which will mean shorter lines for those of us who know the difference between truth and truthiness.

I have a great idea for a poll. You take all the posters who represent the poles in this debate, and ask them if they buy lottery tickets.

GothMickey

wannab@dis said:
Several thousand people are getting sick of reading your posts? That's not a good thing. :lol:

No, it is a good thing... Cause then I know I am doing my job.... Hey, gotta throw some comedy into these threads somehow right Wannabe?....

wannab@dis

GothMickey said:
No, it is a good thing... Cause then I know I am doing my job.... Hey, gotta throw some comedy into these threads somehow right Wannabe?....
You're doing your 'job'? What is this 'job' that you speak of? :veryconfu

Comedy is a good thing... when it's funny. :D

GothMickey

Timmay said:
Getting M:S shut down...but he has no agenda.

Wow, first time I notice you are right about something.. I have no agenda on getting M:S closed... Why would I try to get an attarction closed down?? Do you honestly think Disney would listen to one voice? Heck, petititons to save Mr. Toad's Wild Ride in WDW fell on deaf ears with Disney...

GothMickey

wannab@dis said:
You're doing your 'job'? What is this 'job' that you speak of? :veryconfu

Comedy is a good thing... when it's funny. :D

To make people ill :)

No seriously, I am really sick of discussing M:S anymore.. all weekend I had friends calling me about this incident...

GothMickey

wannab@dis said:
Oh, I know... it's was just funny that it's now become a "job."

You have to wonder what the job description entails? :lol:

The job entails coming on here and posting my feelings and opinions.. Which, unless I am wrong, is what these threads and sites are all about

GothMickey

TAC said:
Whining to a couple of thousand people on a Disney fan message board is not going to accomplish that.

Neither is taking it to Disney, so I ask, why does it have to be an agenda??? If it wasan agenda, wouldn't I be out there protesting HP and Disney? I thought when people have an agenda, they open their own sites, they send out promotional material.. they take the fight to the streets and to the media.. I have not done anything like this.. I have come on here and posted my opinions, just like all you.. So, if I am on an agenda to close M:S, you all are on an agenda to keep it open... Either way, Disney makes the final decision.. They aren't going to come here and say HMM GOTHMICKEY DOESN'T LIKE M:S SO SHUT IT DOWN.. and they sure as heck won;t say TIMMAY OR TAC LOVES M:S SO KEEP IT OPEN TO MAKE THEM HAPPY... Nooo sir.. So, where is this a stinking agenda???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom