AstroOrbiter Refurb 2019

Phroobar

If not already acknowledged in this thread, I believe Astro orbiter will be getting a permanent Star Wars overlay ala x-wings and tie fighters, potentially with something sexy like video comms in the cockpit. This, coupled with Star Tours and an overlay of Hyper Space Mountain, will help to calm some of the frustration over how difficult it will be to access Galaxys Edge.
Thanks for reviving a six year old rumor. That was going to happen before GE was conceived.

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
If they bring Hyperspace back for an extended stay I swear to god..

SuddenStorm

Man with Chapek in charge, you could tell me Matterhorn was being reskinned to Frozen and I would believe it.

Jim Hill said a few months back that if Frozen 2 is successful, than the Motorboat Cruise dock would be turned into Arendelle and Elsa's castle would be put on that side of the Matterhorn.

I don't believe it for a sec- but that rumor is out there 🤣

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Jim Hill said a few months back that if Frozen 2 is successful, than the Motorboat Cruise dock would be turned into Arendelle and Elsa's castle would be put on that side of the Matterhorn.

Shoot I would believe it. I thought Mission Breakout was a joke at first :( Look who's laughing now $$$

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No

Speak of the devil

Figments Friend

So....Astro Orbitor.

I saw somewhere recently a photograph of what looked to be the entire upper structure of the spinner removed.
As if it's 'gone' and there is now a big space above the construction walls as in the days of yore.

When i saw this picture, it was a dark shot and i could'nt tell if someone has just 'Photoshopped' the top half of the ride out for humourous purposes ( or wishful thinking ) but i'm surprised nobody has posted a photo of it's current condition.

Can anyone confirm if the top half is indeed now removed...?

Seems like a really thorough refurb if that is the case.

-

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom