• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

AstroOrbiter Refurb 2019

Sublyme

Advertisement
If not already acknowledged in this thread, I believe Astro orbiter will be getting a permanent Star Wars overlay ala x-wings and tie fighters, potentially with something sexy like video comms in the cockpit. This, coupled with Star Tours and an overlay of Hyper Space Mountain, will help to calm some of the frustration over how difficult it will be to access Galaxys Edge.

mccgavin

If not already acknowledged in this thread, I believe Astro Orbiter will be getting a permanent Star Wars overlay ala x-wings and tie fighters, potentially with something sexy like video comms in the cockpit. This, coupled with Star Tours and an overlay of Hyper Space Mountain, will help to calm some of the frustration over how difficult it will be to access Galaxys Edge.
I personally don't see that very plausible. While it is likely HyperSpace Mountain will come back for a while, once the dust has settled I think Star Wars is going to slowly creep it's way out of Tomorrowland. If Astro Orbiter ever gets some kind of re-imagining, it will probably be along with the potential future Tomorrowland revamp.

Mr. Johnson

If not already acknowledged in this thread, I believe Astro orbiter will be getting a permanent Star Wars overlay ala x-wings and tie fighters, potentially with something sexy like video comms in the cockpit. This, coupled with Star Tours and an overlay of Hyper Space Mountain, will help to calm some of the frustration over how difficult it will be to access Galaxys Edge.
If this was true, Disney would’ve promoted it months ago on their Parks Blog and make it sound like it’s the next PoTC.

iHeartDisneylandCats

Proud Member Since 2016
I doubt this will happen. I understand that people will be disappointed when they can't get in GE, but devoting half of Tomorrowland to Star Wars when it already has it's own land will just p*ss off the Disneyland fans that don't care about Star Wars. Plus I don't think they would spend the money on this when Tomorrowland is due for an overhaul soon.

Phrubruh

Thanks for reviving a six year old rumor. That was going to happen before GE was conceived.

Top Bottom